Yose kit

Neilgtis

Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2022
South Yorkshire
Hi
Torque arm fitted but I have fitted it this way
Because the brake calliper is in the way
Don’t think it will fit the other side because of the cable plug not going through the plate
Might get another for the side and try it
Neil
B7DE3A09-1B3E-48E8-811A-CB14470B8B2E.jpeg

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Torque arm fitted but I have fitted it this way
Yer thats how mine ended up on my spenny forks, my old t-arm(same design as yours) not my old but newly fitted one. One t-arm should be enough I was uming and ahring about one either side but unless you plan on 72v 1000w constant I would save yourself the hassle. :p

Use should be ok with them forks, with wattage on your motor I was running mine at max 600w ish just keep an eye on em if your bike falls over or any minor prangs.

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Wow, I'm glad I don't play games anymore - after throwing a fortune into Battlezone:
I'll have a look at them wiki's - Tbh I only gamed with my better half once (Dying light) over LAN and although it was fun it caused a little rift when I figured out she couldn't aim a gun! I am billy no mates, I literally have no mates on my steam account nor Epic gaming, when I had an Xbox 360 I avoided multi-player games due to Xbox Live Gold subs, back then I was poor or frugal or maybe both, then I got a free Gold trial and played Destany(xbox1 purchased £5.00 games max) with strangers and realised that these games tried incessantly to con me out cash for levels and upgrades, na they picked on the wrong guy when it come to extracting money out of my wallet. After the OH donated her I5 3330 with a GTX960 in it I started back in learning all that I had missed since 1997 when I used to oversee a 90 PC network, win95 back when I knew my shizzle (that word is in the the oxford dictionary who knew) After that I quit computers, hated win98 and the "we don't use DOS any more" BS line coming out of MS HQ.

Now I mostly game for free, steam & Epic offers free games no subs, the only game I paid for this year Dying light 2 and what a let down that was, on the other hand Dying light was amazing one of the best games ever. I just can't get into DL2 it might be my aging tech - However it is fun to upgrade the PC to an I7 and adding bits to it like the SSD next will be a GTX 1070 - I now enjoy editing videos and watching YT/Netflix.

Reactions: guerney