Yose power 350 thumb throttle.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Sometimes there is not enough room for shifters and thumb type throttle unless you have wide bars, you could use a half or full twist grip.
On my 700c I'm fine as I use integrated hydraulic brake/shifters so only have the one piece of hardware on each side.

minexplorer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2017
Four Lanes,Cornwall
I have bought a Yose power 350, and am having problems with fitting the thumb throttle. I have used the supplied brake levers, and bought seperate shifters, but the throttle clashes with the shifter. Anyone else had this problem?
i mount my throttles on the left side.Also you need to put it to the right of the brake/shifter not between the brake/shifter and grip. If its specifically right hand only try one of these.s-l225.jpg

Last edited:

Norfolk n good

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for the comments, but I am talking specifically about the Yose power 350 kit, not building a hybrid bike. The throttle is right hand only. Maybe someone who has fitted this throttle could help. Thanks.

Sturmey

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2018
Ireland
I fitted the throttle on the left with the cable facing inwards and under the brake lever and the throttle lever facing upwards( push forward with thumb over handlebars to operate throttle). Its not always the most comfortable if used for a long time but ok for intermittent use with PAS.

minexplorer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2017
Four Lanes,Cornwall
Thanks for the comments, but I am talking specifically about the Yose power 350 kit, not building a hybrid bike. The throttle is right hand only. Maybe someone who has fitted this throttle could help. Thanks.
As you have discovered you cant fit thumb throttles on the right hand side period.they will always catch on the gears regardless of what kit u have.they shouldnt have given you a right hand one. if you are used to motorbikes then try the grip twist type ,that will be fine on the right.