Yose Power kits in the UK

Dr Ed

Just Joined
May 27, 2021
Evening All,
I'd been planning on buying the 250W front hub direct from Yose Power...but their website is showing no availability on the 28" wheel. So I sent them an email about stock and the responded very promptly (which is good) but said that "Sorry, the conversion kits can't be shipped to UK now still because of the Brexit. " (which is bad).
Has anyone else in the UK bought a Yose Power kit direct from them? Are other seeing issues with getting kits into the UK from suppliers?
Cheers,

Scorpio

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2020
Portugal Algarve (temporary)
Hi. I bought from Yose last year (German warehouse?), not sure if you know but after Brexit they created a UK-only Yose. I'm guessing you have been speaking to the UK store not the EU one? https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ysbatteryuk

Just a thought, sending from UK to EU is a nightmare as you are "Importing into the EU". Sending from EU to UK seems to be a lot easier but from a sellers point of view UK is a problem so I can understand them not shipping.

Hope you get sorted. I'm happy with mine and managed 1,500 kms in 6 months last year (but if I was buying again I'd look for something with a current controled system, Yose use Lisui which is speed controlled - I found it a bit all or nothing)

Reactions: Dr Ed

Dr Ed

Just Joined
May 27, 2021
Hi. I bought from Yose last year (German warehouse?), not sure if you know but after Brexit they created a UK-only Yose. I'm guessing you have been speaking to the UK store not the EU one? https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ysbatteryuk

Just a thought, sending from UK to EU is a nightmare as you are "Importing into the EU". Sending from EU to UK seems to be a lot easier but from a sellers point of view UK is a problem so I can understand them not shipping.

Hope you get sorted. I'm happy with mine and managed 1,500 kms in 6 months last year (but if I was buying again I'd look for something with a current controled system, Yose use Lisui which is speed controlled - I found it a bit all or nothing)
Cheers for this. I'd emailed them @yosepower.com so I think I need to go to speak to ysbatteryuk on ebay then!

Reactions: Scorpio