ZYCLE ebike on Indiegogo

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
They have that at $1400 about£1000 plus vat so your price seems very good. As for the bike I'll let other far more experienced than me comment on that aspect

acm2000

Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2015
Ipswich
indiegogo? more like indienono

• :D
Reactions: Woosh

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi Rob, long time since you were in last in here. The Zycle is certainly a very good price and seems ok from the video, but we have no knowledge of it here. I don't think it will be quite as powerful as your Quando was, but so long as you don't have any very steep hills that shouldn't matter.

Reactions: RobNYC

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I usually find the claims made on indiegogo tend to be extreme (38 miles for the 6.6AH battery). I claim 35 miles for my 20" Gale with its 13AH battery. It's not that it's not doable, but what the battery does not give, you have to pedal for it.
The power of most of current 20" wheeled bikes are no match for the Ezee Quando, the Zcyle has smaller motor and battery wouldn't do any better.
There is also a usual problem with indiegogo's offerings: what happens about the guarantee if something goes wrong or if delivery is delayed? it's not likely possible to take the suppliers to Court.
You have to add freight from China, duty and VAT to the $650 price tag. By the time you settle all bills, the Zcycle would cost about £680. You save some money but it's far from a good deal.