Bafang FM G070.250/350/500.D also know as H610

KK76

Just Joined
Dec 21, 2023
Hi,

I have some interest in the hub motor in the links below but can find very little informations and owner's feedbacks are almost non-existent. Seems not a popular hub. Did it flew under the radar ? It is also known as H610 and it seems to use beefy nylon gears of 55mm by 12 mm. However I'm a bit confused as on Bafang site they claim that 250, 350 and 500W have all the same dimensions and specifications.

Here few questions :

- The 65 nm seems to me overstated don't you think ?

- Is this the same motor but stamped with a different wattage output for commercial purposes only or they are internally build differently ? ( edit, after finishing my post just noticed there was a whole thread recently posted about this subjet intituled ( Same Motor, Different Power Rating ), still you can chime in if you want.

- If they are supposedly the same motor and i use a 15a controller for the "250W" version, wouldn't i risk to damage the motor by running it too slow if it's also rated for 500W ?

- On Bafang site specifications, what does means n0 (Rpm) and nT(Rpm) and how does it translate to perfomance ? Does this hub is with its beefier gears is intend for higher speeds, good climbing capabilities or both ?

- Since it's a big hub with larger gears do this mean it is better suited for high loaded bikes?

FM G070.250/350.D

FM G070.500.D

Last edited: