Electric Bike Events 2013

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 2

If anyone has any events they would like to add please feel free, I will try and keep this post current by adding any new events or updating exhibitor lists as I am told about them. Please add details here or email me at dmiall@me.com Thanks!

London Cycle Show
January 17th to 20th Excel Centre London

Exhibitor list.. Kudos, GoCycle

Core Bike Show January 27th to 29th Whittlebury Hall Hotel, Near Towcester, Northamptonshire. Trade only by application on the Core webpages

Exhibitor list.. Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Ebco, Ave, Solex, Mobiky

Test an E Bike Day April 7th Redbridge London. Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Woosh, Tonaros, Cyclezee, BH Emotion, Green Zebra, Raleigh, Haibike, Kudos, Cyclecharge

Manifold Trail April 13th (afternoon only) Wetton Mill Tea Rooms The Peak District. Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

The Eden Project Electric Bike Day April 20th to 24th The Eden Project St Austell Cornwall.

Exhibitor list.. Wisper, Grace, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Kudos, Juicy bike

Hambleton Peninsula April 20th (afternoon only) The Finch's Arms Rutland Water. Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

The London Electric Bike Event June 8th and 9th at the Green Fair The Regent's Park London. Sponsored by BEBA

Exhibitor list.. Exhibitor list.. Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Ebco, Ave, Solex, Mobiky, Batribike

The Electric Bike World Championships June 22nd and 23rd Bristol. Sponsored by Atmosphere Electric Bikes

Exhibitor list.. Atmosphere, Wisper, Grace, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Batribike, Raleigh Electric, Kudos, Juicy bike

Kent County Show July 12th to 14th Detling Show Ground Maidstone

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

Ride along the Seafront August TBC Swalecliffe Kent Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

The Cycle Show September 26th to 29th NEC Birmingham. Sponsored by E4 Electric bike solutions.

Exhibitor list.. (Taken from the Cycle show web pages) Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Ebco, Ave, Solex, Mobiky, Raleigh e-bikes, Batribike, Powabyke, Powacycle, Infineum, Byocycles, Oxygen, Sunstar, Freego, Green Zebra, Barnes and Robinson, Momentum Electric, Beat Bikes, Juicy Bikes, Riese und Muller, Maxtrack, Electric Bike Magazine, Kudos

lowranger

Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2008
Some good hills to test ride on at the Manifold Trail event.
Is the days correct? April 13th is a Friday so not as accessible as weekend event would be. Well worth a trip out to this event though, you can spend all day doing some scenic rides and if you feel fit take a climb up to Thors cave which gives great views over he valley and overlooks the trail. Take your bike lock so you can secure you bike at the bottom if you go up to the cave.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thor's+cave&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#biv=i|3;d|K1a305euRFFOeM:

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Some good hills to test ride on at the Manifold Trail event.
Is the days correct? April 13th is a Friday so not as accessible as weekend event would be. Well worth a trip out to this event though, you can spend all day doing some scenic rides and if you feel fit take a climb up to Thors cave which gives great views over he valley and overlooks the trail. Take your bike lock so you can secure you bike at the bottom if you go up to the cave.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thor's+cave&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#biv=i|3;d|K1a305euRFFOeM:
Lowranger,I had a stress moment when I read your posting but all is ok....April 13,2013 is a Saturday....April 13,2012 is a Friday. As you say it is better at the weekend to give as many as possible a chance to attend.
The lady at our B&B said that the hill from the Wetton Mill tea rooms to Wetton village will be a good test of the bikes.The ride along the manifold trail more relaxing.
A wonderful bit of trivia is the pub in Wetton...ye Olde Royal Oak,is the venue for the world toe wresting championships !!!!!!!!!!
If you have personal knowledge of the area please feel free to input your advice.
Dave
Kudoscycles

lowranger

Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2008
Oops sorry for that. I switched to year view on my pad but forgot to swap the year! Numpty!
It is great area for riding, the monsal trail is ideal for someone wanting to a first time eride in safety with its Tarmac surface. I think it is part of cycle route 54 that follows the trail and onwards into Hartington via roads and mixed surface bridle ways which is a pleasant ride crossing the river Dove. It eventually joins the top of the Tissington Trail so there's potential for some good long rides as well.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 3

If anyone has any events they would like to add please feel free, I will try and keep this post current by adding any new events or updating exhibitor lists and reposting as I am told about them. Please add details here or email me at dmiall@me.com Thanks!

London Cycle Show January 17th to 20th Excel Centre London

Exhibitor list.. Kudos, GoCycle

Core Bike Show January 27th to 29th Whittlebury Hall Hotel, Near Towcester, Northamptonshire. Trade only by application on the Core webpages

Exhibitor list.. Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Ebco, Ave, Solex, Mobiky

Exhibitor list.. Woosh, Tonaros, Cyclezee, BH Emotion, Green Zebra, Raleigh, Haibike, Kudos, Cyclecharge

Manifold Trail April 13th (afternoon only) Wetton Mill Tea Rooms The Peak District. Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

The Eden Project Electric Bike Day April 20th to 24th The Eden Project St Austell Cornwall.

Exhibitor list.. Wisper, Grace, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Kudos, Juicy bike

Hambleton Peninsula April 20th (afternoon only) The Finch's Arms Rutland Water. Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

The London Electric Bike Event June 8th and 9th at the Green Fair The Regent's Park London. Sponsored by BEBA

Exhibitor list.. Exhibitor list.. Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Ebco, Ave, Solex, Mobiky, Batribike

The Electric Bike World Championships June 23rd Bristol. Sponsored by Atmosphere Electric Bikes

Exhibitor list.. Atmosphere, Wisper, Grace, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Batribike, Raleigh Electric, Kudos, Juicy bikes, BH Easy Motion, Oxygen, Haibike, Cyclecharge

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

The Cycle Show September 26th to 29th NEC Birmingham. Sponsored by E4 Electric bike solutions.

Exhibitor list.. (Taken from the Cycle show web pages) Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Ebco, Ave, Solex, Mobiky, Raleigh e-bikes, Batribike, Powabyke, Powacycle, Infineum, Byocycles, Oxygen, Sunstar, Freego, Green Zebra, Barnes and Robinson, Momentum Electric, Beat Bikes, Juicy Bikes, Riese und Muller, Maxtrack, Electric Bike Magazine, Kudos

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Alastair from Atmosphere (the new BEBA retailer coordinator) who is organising the Electric Bike World Championship in Bristol has just informed me that two more exhibitors have just signed up.

Byocycles and Conv-E

I will update the list next week.

All the best and at the risk of sounding patronising well done Alastair! :)

David

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Great to see so many electric bike events will be taking place next year!

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
Talking to the young ladies organising the ebike event at the Eden Project in april, there are now 14 exhibitors attending, so the list could do with updating, if anyone can spare the time.

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Could you please add
East of England Electric Bike Show 15 June 2013, Great Yarmouth (Sea Life Centre Gardens)
Exhibitors include: Freego, Batribike, Byocycles and Claud Butler

Thanks,
DW

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Could you please add
East of England Electric Bike Show 15 June 2013, Great Yarmouth (Sea Life Centre Gardens)
Exhibitors include: Freego, Batribike, Byocycles and Claud Butler

Thanks,
DW
Sure thing DW, I will do a big update next week, looking forward to seeing you there!

All the best

David

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
David Miall.....would you kindly update the exhibitors list for the Redbridge event,currently the following have expressed an interest in attending.

BH Emotion Bikes
Cyclezee
Green Zebra Cycles
GoCycle
KTM
Momentum
Powerpedals(Tonaro)
Woosh
EZ Riders
CycleLife(Haibike)
Kudos.

Dave
Kudoscycles

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
NEC looks interesting line up, pity its not at the London EXCEL:D

surprised to see Riese und Muller on list pity not many other German makes represented....who are Barnes and Robinson, sound more like a publishing house. Ah found em, not to exciting unfortunately

Blimey! Redbridge looks a bit sad!lol
Hi eddieo,

Do you want us to go halves with the train ticket,providing that i get the window seat OK.

Mountainsport.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 4

If anyone has any events they would like to add please feel free, I will try and keep this post current by adding any new events or updating exhibitor lists and reposting as I am told about them. Please add details here or email me at dmiall@me.com Thanks!

I have changed the Exhibitor list to a Brands list, it seemed more sensible so if I have missed any please holla!

Brands.. BH Emotion Bikes, Ezee, Green Zebra Cycles, GoCycle, KTM, Momentum, Tonaro, Woosh, EZ Riders, Haibike, Kudos.

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Wisper, Grace, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Kudos, Juicy bike

CycleCity Birmingham April 25th and 26th

Brands.. Storck, Wisper, Grace, Hero, Metro, Fast forward, EBCO, Solex, Mobiky, AVE

The London Electric Bike Event June 8th and 9th at the Green Fair, The Regent's Park London. Sponsored by BEBA

Brands.. Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Ebco, AVE, Solex, Mobiky, Batribike

The East of England Electric Bike Show 15 June 2013, Great Yarmouth (Sea Life Centre Gardens)

Brands.. Freego, Batribike, Byocycles, Claud Butler, Grace, Wisper, EBCO, Mobiky, Solex, A to B Metro, FastForward, AVE

The Electric Bike World Championships June 23rd Bristol. Sponsored by Atmosphere Electric Bikes

Brands.. Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Batribike, Raleigh, Kudos, Juicy bikes, BH Easy Motion, Oxygen, Haibike, Cyclecharge, Byocycles, Conv-E, Wisper, Grace

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. (Taken from the Cycle show web pages) Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, EBCO, AVE, Solex, Wisper, Grace, Mobiky, Raleigh, Batribike, Powabyke, Powacycle, Infineum, Byocycles, Oxygen, Sunstar, Freego, Green Zebra, Barnes and Robinson, Momentum Electric, Beat Bikes, Juicy Bikes, Riese und Muller, Maxtrack, Kudos

Last edited:

GORDONAL

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 11, 2009
sunny Powys(Wales),Spain
Hi DHJ, I did speak to Russ about this, but it is tricky to update a sticky, so we felt this was the best was forward for the time being.

All the best

David
DJH - sorry I did read this thread , I just accepted it at the time

To David and Russ , just imagine you are a newbie do you honestly think that this would easily be found and accessed its buried away unless constantly updated !!!

I asked in a different thread why cannot this REALLY IMPORTANT information which is of critical importance to ALL forum users be displayed on the home page under "events" or am I being too simplistic???

Alan