eMTB owners photo and ride thread.

argoose

Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2017
south wales
Good photo that. Good composition. Good texture. Good pallette—the orange red and beige chime with each other and orange and blue are opposites on the colour wheel so complement each other.
Thanks, it was the only time I stopped on the Blade trail at Glyncorrowg to take a quick pic to send to a mate who couldn't get out that day, I'm good like that. Only the second time out on e bike so still seeing what it can/can't do.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
68 miles to and from the Surrey hills today with 5100 ft of elevation gain today.
Another tank today, recently at Denbies Vineyard they dug up a rare lightly armoured Covenanter cruiser tank.
This is believed also to have been used for target practice by Canadians just like the Kithurst Hill one.

DSCF0001.JPG DSCF0002.JPG

topographer

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 13, 2017
Mid Yorkshire
The eggs look a bit odd because they look symmetrical. You'd expect one end to be a bit bulbous. We had an Ostrich egg in our house when I was a kid. Not sure what happened to it. Must have got broken. We also had a stuffed baby Caiman but it got torn to bits by a dog.

Someone should design a wet room designed to clean a bike and its rider in one go.

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
I had to Google the name, but during the ride I stopped to talk with someone who was out walking, and they said that they had been walking along in a world of their own a few weeks back, then looked up with a jump, as a Rhea came across the path in front of them. So I guess that these must be Rhea's eggs? There were several broken shells, so I presume that they have either been hatched out, or some how been broken by a predator.

Reactions: Paul smith

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
..cracking pics eddie...found this one the other day...I thought rhea,s were extinct?..wish dogs were...or dog owners that should be..

E-Wheels

Pedelecer
Aug 16, 2016
@cookiee you are in my corner of the world
A nice shot of Albany with Mt Melville in the background

cookiee

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 20, 2017
Australia Albany WA
@E-Wheels Yep I'm lucky enough to live in a great place, I can be at Mt Melville in a 5 min ride, then across to Mt Clarence/Mt Adelaide run the down hill and a few more tracks then back home through Mt Melville.
@Steve A, yeah the mudguards will be coming off soon just been to wet.

Steve A

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
Ashford, UK
@E-Wheels Yep I'm lucky enough to live in a great place, I can be at Mt Melville in a 5 min ride, then across to Mt Clarence/Mt Adelaide run the down hill and a few more tracks then back home through Mt Melville.
@Steve A, yeah the mudguards will be coming off soon just been to wet.
Looks lovely. Love that part of the world, shame it takes so long to get there. Ten years ago we went for a month (not long enough) to see friends who live in Sydney (Manly), managed to visit Uluru and Cape Trib etc. Great country, but the biggest surprise what our friend ex Brit who's been living in Oz for over 20 years has the strongest Ozzy accent I've ever heard.

Related Articles

Advertisers