Green energy store on Aliexpress ?

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I see, did you receive any other tracking for it ? Or was it only one
when you buy stuff from Chinese suppliers, regardless of where the warehouse is supposed to be or where the stuff comes from, you don't normally get a tracking number until the stuff lands in UK. Even if they do give you a tracking number, it's useless because it can't be tracked.

Realtr

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 21, 2024
when you buy stuff from Chinese suppliers, regardless of where the warehouse is supposed to be or where the stuff comes from, you don't normally get a tracking number until the stuff lands in UK. Even if they do give you a tracking number, it's useless because it can't be tracked.
I live in EU so when they shipped it from EU they gave me a real tracking number.

Seller just sent a message and said :
Well, I think this message sums it, this is what I wanted to hear haha. Thanks everyone

Reactions: Peter.Bridge

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I live in EU so when they shipped it from EU they gave me a real tracking number.

Seller just sent a message and said :
View attachment 56960
Well, I think this message sums it, this is what I wanted to hear haha. Thanks everyone
The problem is that there are so many urban myths about buying stuff from China that causes people to panic. In my experience, these sellers are honorable. I've bought loads of stuff for over 15 years, from Aliexpress, Ebay and direct from China. I've never had anyone attempt to cheat me. Scams are obvious when prices are completely wrong for what's being listed. twice, I ordered some cheap scam stuff to see what they sent, and both times I got my money back. Ebike stuff is extremely reliable. The main problem is communication. It's easy to order the wrong stuff or misunderstand the listing, and sometimes details in the listing are wrong because of translation errors. Delays in delivery are fairly common as well as the deathly silence during the delays. You just have to have faith and patience.