Hello i am Neil from Lakeland

Lakeland

Pedelecer
Feb 10, 2014
It's only 30 miles from Cockermouth to Penrith, but if they don't have what you want you are a long way from another dealer.

Incidentally, my wife went to Cockermouth Grammar School, no jokes please, I've heard them all before;)
The one i wanted they don't stock at Penrith. The Macina action 27. Although they do most other KTM's but not the one i am interested in so no chance to try it out first. Any ideas where i could go to test ride one?

peerjay56

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 24, 2013
Nr Ingleton, N. Yorkshire
The one i wanted they don't stock at Penrith. The Macina action 27. Although they do most other KTM's but not the one i am interested in so no chance to try it out first. Any ideas where i could go to test ride one?
Why don't you pm the KTM guy on this forum?

Geebee

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2010
Australia
If you have hills steep enough to over heat your hub then it would be logical to use a crank drive, even a legal one can climb steep hills, just at a reduced speed.
I did think of posting yesterday that if money is a concern there is the option of a DIY Bafang BBS01 on the bike of your choice, witrh a battery size that you want.

C

Cyclezee

I did think of posting yesterday that if money is a concern there is the option of a DIY Bafang BBS01 on the bike of your choice, witrh a battery size that you want.
Was that yesterday or tomorrow:confused:

C

Cyclezee

Hi Neil,

I would have thought that if you ask KTM nicely they would get the model that you are interested in shipped to Penrith for you to try;)