How did you find the Pedelecs site ?

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi,

I would like to optimise the site for google so future users can find us and i'm very interested to hear how you found the site. If you used a search engine such as Google, could you tell me what Keywords you used and how many Search Result pages you clicked through before you found it?

Thanks
Russ.

JohnInStockie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2006
Stockport, SK7
For me it was searching for 'Torq' reviews

MazB

Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Hi Russ,

I found the site because I wanted to find the Currie Electro Drive owner manual (these where the exact words I put in google) I searched the whole web, not just the UK and PEDELECS was on the second page of my search.

By the way if anyone does have the Currie manual could they post a link as I can't find mine.

Hope this helps Russ.

Marian.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hello Marian

Sorry we missed out on welcoming you in the "Introduce yourself" thread, but a belated welcome now. I've searched for a manual for you but drawn a blank so far. On the cutting out issue that you reported on that other thread, the most likely cause is the battery connections unable to carry the required current when the demand rises as on the hill up to your home. Thoroughly cleaning these with any solvent cleaner usually does the trick. Try meths, isopropyl alcohol, white spirit or similar.

Please post back here if this doesn't help out.

Nick

Pedelecer
Nov 4, 2006
Hi Russ

I followed a link from visforvoltage - not sure how I stumbled on that forum.

Cheers
Nick

Nov 10, 2006
Midlands
Scott
Two of the three forum links don`t seem to work with Mozilla FF on the home page.
Andrew

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Scott
Two of the three forum links don`t seem to work with Mozilla FF on the home page.
Andrew
Hi Andrew,

I just fixed a weird problem on the forum link whereby it kept adding a second /forum onto the end of the URL so that should be ok now. Which other links were you having problems with ?

Nov 10, 2006
Midlands
No other problems. All ok now m8
Cheers
Andrew

Rooster

Just Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Spain
How I found you

Hi,

I would like to optimise the site for google so future users can find us and i'm very interested to hear how you found the site. If you used a search engine such as Google, could you tell me what Keywords you used and how many Search Result pages you clicked through before you found it?

Thanks
Russ.
Hi, I am a newbie to the site.
I found you by following a link from the Dahon site.
My mount is a Dahon Roo EL, 2006 model.
Cheers, Rooster

coops

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2007
Manchester U.K.
Googling for Torq reviews

Hi Russ, great site by the way! I was googling for information on the ezee torq, much as John in Stockie said: I don't recall the exact details, but keywords probably included at least "ezee" "torq" and "review", and I seem to remember it was within the first 1 or 2 pages of search results. Sorry its not precise, but hope that helps people to find pedelecs :) Thanks again for setting up this site ;)

Stuart.

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
thanks folks, it will help with optimising the site further for the search engines.

cheers!
Russ.

PeterE

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 26, 2006
A to B

Quite a few members refer to A to B mag from time to time giving the magazine very good publicity. Looking at the latest issue i do not see any reference to the Pedelecs site. A mention could draw in more interested riders.
PeterE

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I have jogged A to B about this site a few times. I can see a competitive aspect in parts of both websites so perhaps they're a bit wary at present. That said, they strongly support my two sites on their Quicklinks and have also mentioned my Twist site in their article on the end of the old Lafree Twist series.

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
I certainly don't want there to be competition between the two, in fact I would hope they compliment one another a little. There is perhaps some crossover in news and reviews, but A to B are definitely the place to go for in-depth tests of existing and upcoming bikes whereas on here we have the Owner Reviews section and the customer feedback in the forum :)

cheers
Russ

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I'll keep jogging them Russ. No membership at present since it's been a continuously busy period for them since you launched this site. First the move to Dorchester, having to research and prove new test routes, and then the launch of a new title.

Sweargob

Just Joined
Feb 25, 2007
Lincoln
Hi,

Thanks
Russ.
Hi Russ, found link whilst looking at 50cycles web site.