How did you find the Pedelecs site ?

Stumpi

Pedelecer
Dec 3, 2009
Scotland
Googled "Cytronex" following "The Gadget Show" the one where Otis races the lycra lad. Among the results was a thread from this site. 6 months later the forum is on my favorites and I have several Ebikes. I generally ride every day feel fitter than I have in a long time

oldlegs

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 3, 2009
I gave up my driving license, ( poor eyesight), decided to jump in with no prior knowledge into buying an e-bike.

Chose the Alien gents 2 and am now totally in love with it.
What do you do with a new passion?, you find out if any one else is out there.

Quick Google search, 'Electric bikes' and I'm here. Not contributing much,(non technical dumbo ) but, enjoying the site.

Glad I signed up.
-----John.

simonbarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 26, 2007
West Hampstead, NW London
Hi,

I would like to optimise the site for google so future users can find us and i'm very interested to hear how you found the site. If you used a search engine such as Google, could you tell me what Keywords you used and how many Search Result pages you clicked through before you found it?

Thanks
Russ.
About 3 years ago, I was directed to the site by an article on ebikes in the Sunday Times.
Then Flecc rubbished my ambition of an invisible battery and pushed me to a Kalkhoff. Where, to be fair to the modest one, I've been very happy, but I think I'd have picked a Cytronex if they'd been around 3 years ago.

dilus

May 28, 2010
Google search for "Powabyke review" was top of the list, liked what I saw so joined :)

4dadsbike

May 29, 2010
Nr portsmouth, UK
I found this site by searching Google for "powabyke mk1 battery". Pedelec was about the 8th entry on the first page of results. So glad i did find it.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Actually I'm probably the only member who can say "it found me". :D

When Russ set up the pedelecs website up in 2006 he contacted me to ask if I'd help to kick it into action, so I made the first post here and put links to it on my e-bike websites.

Russ did lots of work with Google then to make sure the site got good billing, and he was very successful with that.

VivC

Just Joined
Nov 11, 2010
How I found the forum...

Hi, I built an e-bike about 12 months ago from my existing mountain bike and a chinese front hub motor. As an Australian, we don't have consistent regulations around the country, and as an ex electronic engineer wanted to find our more about what's out there, the standards and so on - so i googled and found the forum.

Cheers, Viv

LafRo

Pedelecer
Sep 13, 2010
Trough Flecc's Panasonic website :)

Thanks for Google

I wanted to find electric bike reviews and google brought the site up.Its nice to have peoples opinions with out the advertising hype.
Hi,

I would like to optimise the site for google so future users can find us and i'm very interested to hear how you found the site. If you used a search engine such as Google, could you tell me what Keywords you used and how many Search Result pages you clicked through before you found it?

Thanks
Russ.

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Hi,

Thanks
Russ.
Not sure as it was a long time ago.. I think I just typed Electric Bike into google. Just did it again and it does work!