Update on Stock and Give Away

neil16377

Pedelecer
Jan 14, 2022
Hi members , happy new year to you all!
First of all thank you for admin for contacting me in regards to advertising on the forum, Appreciated!
If only I could afford the packages available!
Being a new Website it’s really not kicked off yet , I know advertising will help but a bad time of year to be paying hefty monthly fees!
Regardless thank you!
In the meantime if anyone has not visited the site www.reddragonebikes.co.uk
It’s a new website but I’m same guy that ran Cogs Y Gogs in north wales. (Just had to split business in two)
Workshop www.CogsYgogs.co.uk
And Sales. #reddragonebikes Ltd

Anyway feel free to visit please and be assured I provide only quantity items and quality service Always
I’ve just recently started selling E-bikes >foldable 250w Vaya Nordic (Danish ). Very good solid bit of kit

also I’ve started selling Grade A -B -DIY Bafang motors
Grade A being AS NEW but might have been handled
Grade B being SHOW SIGNS OF USE
Massive discounts to be had
Message me for a price on a model you want!!

thank you for reading guys. Regards. Also in the BLOG section of website I’ve placed a little competition there GIVE AWAY Bafang service Kit of your Choice

regards. Neil

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
How much are your Grade B Bafang BBS01B motors? Is there a warranty? Do you accept Paypal? How much to deliver and is it tracked?

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Kit or motor only?
Cable brakes, gear sensor, no display, no throttle - basically I'd want to simply take the 36V battery off one BBS01B conversion and put it onto another, and move over the display.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Right. Motor only would be best!
All rest I have in stock seperate
How much for the Grade B BBS01B delivered only? With controller.

neil16377

Pedelecer
Jan 14, 2022
I could Do £210
6 months warranty on grade B
12 months on Grade A
Tracked yes
PayPal Yes But as friends!

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Your "B Grade" price is too high IMHO - I can get the entire kit new minus display from PSW Power for £244.90, with a longer warranty. Paypal fees included.

neil16377

Pedelecer
Jan 14, 2022
Your "B Grade" price is too high IMHO - I can get the entire kit new minus display from PSW Power for £244.90, with a longer warranty. Paypal fees included.

View attachment 55722
Right it’s as simple as that !! Why feel the need to comment with that?
You either want it for that price or you don’t!

Ihave got to make money too!

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I know advertising will help but a bad time of year to be paying hefty monthly fees!
Isn't that tax deductible?

Have you written the B Grade motors off as losses? If so, you can sell them cheaper than £210 delivered, Paypal fees included.

neil16377

Pedelecer
Jan 14, 2022
Isn't that tax deductible?

Have you written the B Grade motors off as losses? If so, you can sell them cheaper than £210 delivered, Paypal fees included.
£240 a month is too much mate. !!Can’t see why it’s a problem for you though?

cheapest I can see psw doing it is £284‍♂

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
£240 a month is too much mate. !!
"One-Half the Money I Spend for Advertising Is Wasted, But I Have Never Been Able To Decide Which Half"

Phew. Ok mate. Enjoy
What are you going to do with these second hand motors anyway? They'll continue making your warehouse untidy, occupying valuable space. The only people who would pay £210 + Paypal fees for your second hand motors, are the rapidly diminishing number who don't know how to use the internet. There are several of us Bafang mid-drive owners on this website, and if your offer was more sensible for your (tax write off?) second hand motors, I daresay they and other Bafang owners who visit this website never creating an account, would be interested in buying one or more of your second hand motors, to keep for spares, if not for more conversions. If you're here to sell: Sell. Your second hand motors are only worth what people are willing to pay.

Last edited: