Update on Stock and Give Away

I893469365902345609348566

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 20, 2021
Hi members , happy new year to you all!
First of all thank you for admin for contacting me in regards to advertising on the forum, Appreciated!
If only I could afford the packages available!
Being a new Website it’s really not kicked off yet , I know advertising will help but a bad time of year to be paying hefty monthly fees!
Regardless thank you!
In the meantime if anyone has not visited the site www.reddragonebikes.co.uk
It’s a new website but I’m same guy that ran Cogs Y Gogs in north wales. (Just had to split business in two)
Workshop www.CogsYgogs.co.uk
And Sales. #reddragonebikes Ltd

Anyway feel free to visit please and be assured I provide only quantity items and quality service Always
I’ve just recently started selling E-bikes >foldable 250w Vaya Nordic (Danish ). Very good solid bit of kit

also I’ve started selling Grade A -B -DIY Bafang motors
Grade A being AS NEW but might have been handled
Grade B being SHOW SIGNS OF USE
Massive discounts to be had
Message me for a price on a model you want!!

thank you for reading guys. Regards. Also in the BLOG section of website I’ve placed a little competition there GIVE AWAY Bafang service Kit of your Choice

regards. Neil
Do you have badger deterrents in stock?

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Maybe next time give away a plastic red dragon, a few key rings or pens with red dragons and your phone number printed on them.
For £210 I want a real dragon.

To be honest your the First to ever Ask for a Grade B
They are Not in stock just something I Can Aquire
At this moment in time I have the Grade A BBSHD in stock as an option
All my other motors are New!
I'm interested in mega cheap if lightly used, with no internal damage, not necessarily Grade B. I can imagine many purchasers not liking the way they're set up - I almost demanded a refund because it was such a bloody awful experience out of the box, but after firmware fiddles it's a joy to ride... therefore I think it likely some returned may be pretty much as new.

but me and you are not normal ppl are we as we can source and fix diy our own stuff most ppl cant :(
How dare you!!!!! Fair comment.

It's pretty easy to get a brand new BBS01 kit (48v or 36v 250w) for about £240 (everything minus the display) shipped from the UK with warranty.

Just wait for the regular alixepress discount codes (the last one I got last month was $50 off a $300+ spend)

Pay in dollars with a fee free credit card (linked to paypal) to save an extra couple of quid

And go through topcashback.co.uk for about 5% cashback

I can vouch for the above seller, got my last BBS01 kit through them no issues, still boxed up new ready to be used as a spare if needed
Another great deal @egroover! Thanks, have bookmarked that seller, who incidentally has the best rating of any I've ever seen on AliExpress. I'll look out for that coupon! They don't have 52T in stock at the mo, and I have to yet assemble the Dahon Espresso 26" folder, have all the parts now, but I'm still mulling over whether to go for a rear hub for that bike (will leap for a dirt cheap BBS01B motor offer), with torque arms because of the aluminium frame... or leave it acoustic to get some actual exercise :eek: cycling, because there's no chance of getting any on my Dahon Helios 20" folder converted with BBS01B, thank goodness, and long may it stay that way. I slow jog for actual exercise, did 2 very slow miles uphill yesterday and was overtaken by a lady walking her dog, it was that slow. Very embarrassing, which is why I usually slow jog when nobody is looking.

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
its for a m8 will speak to him when i see him as still not sorted his bbshd controller yet as living in a building site lol.

tbh i think you could shift a lot of those as everyone wants more power esp the fast food riders as will make more money :p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
tbh i think you could shift a lot of those as everyone wants more power esp the fast food riders as will make more money :p
Nah, fast food riders will stick with the reputed long term reliability and repairability of low cost hub drives, paired with ill matched cheap batteries which go bang.

guerney
buy one :p
Both my folding bikes almost permanently folded reading 100V and 65A. Does it have nylon/plastic internal gears? Sounds like it might. Can't last long at 6,500W... there are no replacements on their website, but there is an entire XL motor. Perhaps they burn out/melt often?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
they go up to 18kw batt will be expensive if wanting that much power at the end of the day it is a electric motor it gets to hot it melts batt and controller cant handle it you catch on fire or explode. :p

i can shunt mod my bosch motor a few amps tho but the batts fkn bms is a pita mod wise with more amps