10,000 and it's still fun!

Bigbee

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 12, 2008
Thanks flecc,Im a new kid on the block only been here a few months.I still havent mastered alot of the basics and I'll never will understand what you're going on about some times!:confused: ;)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks very much everybody for your very kind comments, it's a great pleasure to share this forum with you all. Regarding the next 10,000, it's 10,000 members that I really want to see most, and maybe with a couple of decent summers for a change after this fierce winter we'll be on our way to that in another two years.

I've been busy with other residents in digging our road open again after nearly three days cut off. Still not open for biking with compacted large lumps of ice everywhere, but bounced my little car over it all to get out for supplies. Had to jump start it though after being parked outside in all this cold, too much for it's small battery.

Should get better in the South East with some rain forecast, but it looks like East Wales and the Midlands are going to get quite a lot more snow tomorrow before it finally lets up. Hope it's not too bad for you in that area.

Intex, I've been searching for the site where I originally found that photo but no luck so far. I'll keep trying search terms and if I find it I'll PM you with the URL.

I still havent mastered alot of the basics and I'll never will understand what you're going on about some times!
Always ask if any further explanation is ever needed Bigbee, every question is valid and no-one will get away with putting you down in this forum. :)

Last edited:

BLADERUNNER

Pedelecer
May 5, 2008
Congratulations Flecc on the first 10,000 posts.

I have only made a few posts myself, but i have been lurking around the forum now for quite a while, and have read the vast majority of yours.They are always very informative and a pleasure to read.

Looking forward to the next 10,000

Russell

Footie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2007
Cornwall. PL27
From my first post to start Russell's forum to this, the ten thousandth, it's been an eventful two and a quarter years, but it's still fun taking part with all of you.
Well-done flecc.
It's nice to know there’s always someone here glad to help or advise.

halflife

Pedelecer
Jul 12, 2008
From my first post to start Russell's forum to this, the ten thousandth, it's been an eventful two and a quarter years, but it's still fun taking part with all of you.

So I thought I'd dedicate this thread and my 10,000th post to the fun of cycling, and what better photo could there be than this one from decades ago showing both the fun of cycling and the enjoyment of good company, the very things that make this forum what it is:

View attachment 580
I am shocked, horrified and appalled that non of those children are wearing helmets:eek: ....only joking, lets not start that one again:D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I am shocked, horrified and appalled that non of those children are wearing helmets:eek: ....only joking, lets not start that one again:D
:D. There weren't any of course, as was the case for four-fifths of all the years of cycling, so no arguments about it then. :)

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
You surely can't be that old T?:D

10,000 thank You's young man. Your expert advice, support and encouragement to go electric has, quite literally, changed my life.

BW
Tom
musicbooks