A Cyclamatic conundrum?

onmebike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2010
West Essex
What is listed on Chinese sites doesn't bear any resemblance to what we list here.

The Chinese on the whole have a very cavalier attitude to such things as titles, copyright, intellectual property
and patents, just copying, using and abusing at will.

As shown by that battery of course, and by the copies of Suzhou motors in the "Cyclamatic" bikes.

Take a closer look and scroll down the page and don't miss the click for details?

China Electric Bike, Electric Bicycle, Ebike, Bicycle, Electric Mountain Bike Manufacturer - Wisper Co., Ltd.

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks

David, I know you are and I know who Wisper co Ltd are. I'm a little more worldy wise than I let on. I can only apologise for bringing you into this yet again. But there are people on here that are so gullible, I simply can't resist it.
SportHQ have past my info on to management to look into,. I'll pm you with any response I receive. Tony.
Thanks Tony, I appreciate that.

Incidentaly the Wisper Co Ltd is an error that we can't seem to get "Made in China" to sort out.

All the best

David

Last edited:

onmebike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2010
West Essex
Onmebike, Only one hope for you, purchase a Brompton.

We are far kinder folk than the big wheel boys.

Failing that, I feel you must move on from this thread of doom, perhaps by starting a new post on a topic the forum will love and enjoy. I would be one of the first to reply.

It would be a shame to lose you as a member, i am sure you have many positive views we could all share in.

I am sure even the members you are at loggerheads with would rather move on.

Herb
Herb, you have my respect as does David of Wisper. They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing and some on this forum appear dangerous.

Herb

Pedelecer
Nov 9, 2009
Great, lets leave this dangerous post and start anew

Waiting for your new post, Could be about the weather, Interest rates, dont mind ?

Herb

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Knowledge

Hi Tony

I do appreciate your input.

I really would advise against taking on the likes of Flecc, Mussels and Eddieo in respect of knowledge though! I wish I had a quarter of their combined knowledge on electric bikes.

I agree with Herb, let's move on.

Best regards

David

Last edited:

onmebike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2010
West Essex
Entertaining or what?

What an entertaining way to pass a wet afternoon and what have I learn't.
Cyclamatic's have Souzhou motor's, care of Flec. I know my mtb does but wasn't aware the Cyclamatic had. Caught a bargain then Flec?
Hmm, teatime, off for something scrambled now, yum yum.
Catch ya later, girls and you Jean Claude[mussels from brussels] Luv ya.
I'll be back!

onmebike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2010
West Essex
Just read David and Herb's request and will put this one to sleep providing no one makes further comments requiring my input.

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
Now! onmebike don`t answer this thread.:mad:

Ok, all friends again it seems. For what it`s worth I have spoken to onmebike and the comments on here certainly don`t seem to fit the guy I have had long conversations with. Things can easily get out of control and it`s far easier to sit behind a keyboard and type things that you wouldn`t normally say to a persons face( we`ve all done it to a certain extent I suppose)

I wish I had half the knowledge that onmebike seems to have about a hell of a lot of things. He has taught me a few things about my amateur radios in just a short time and we have on the phone managed to sort out one of my pc`s that has been a pain in my A*** for months. "click here and there now move this now load this go onto this site download this, edit this in the registry etc etc" respect for sure. I now have an on line source of information ready for my next big pc build:D
Now onmebike! don`t get big headed.

It`s just so easy to become upset (eddio, remember telling me i had bought a load of rubbish?) That was upsetting but I managed to get above it without being abusive.

People have to be allowed to make there own minds up and make there own mistakes (God knows, my son is 40 years old and will he listen to me at times.
and of course whether you can afford the best or not you often have a ceiling for what you are prepared to spend on any item.

So! hopefully this will be the end of this thread and members will get to know onmebike and benefit from his wealth of knowledge like I have. I tell you now that if you have a problem with a pc then he is the man.

The end(hopefully)

Dave

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Catch ya later, girls and you Jean Claude[mussels from brussels] Luv ya.
I'll be back!
its Mussels as in moules (avec frites) not "muscles" Jean Claude you dope

(posted before I saw Old Timers)

Last edited:

onmebike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2010
West Essex
its Mussels as in moules (avec frites) not "muscles" Jean Claude you dope

(posted before I saw Old Timers)
Je suis impressionné. Je l'ai pensé s'est référé à sa stature. vous l'idiot peu profond. Mieux il permettre d'aller maintenant.

Last edited:

fatts

Pedelecer
Dec 29, 2009
west wales
Soms is dit nodig om te gaan 'n lang afstand uit die weg geruim om terug te kom' n kort afstand korrek:)

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
help please onmebike

Soms is dit nodig om te gaan 'n lang afstand uit die weg geruim om terug te kom' n kort afstand korrek:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear onmebike,
after reading what the old timer says about you being a computer geek and being able to sort out any problems please can you help me as my computer seems to have changed language, what settings do i have to go to to put it back to NORMAL English !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Je suis impressionné. Je l'ai pensé s'est référé à sa stature. vous l'idiot peu profond. Mieux il permettre d'aller maintenant.
Really? I know enough to buy a decent E bike you dope

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
"Sometimes it is necessary to go a long distance out of the way to come back a short distance correctly"

Superb Fatts:)

onmebike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2010
West Essex
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear onmebike,
after reading what the old timer says about you being a computer geek and being able to sort out any problems please can you help me as my computer seems to have changed language, what settings do i have to go to to put it back to NORMAL English !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Control panel / Regional and language options/ select language of choice.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I wish I had half the knowledge that onmebike seems to have about a hell of a lot of things. He has taught me a few things about my amateur radios in just a short time and we have on the phone managed to sort out one of my pc`s that has been a pain in my A*** for months.

Dave
If only he had added good manners to his ability portfolio.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Google translator's great ain't it.
I tried Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian but it is in fact Afrikaans! :) Unlike you I dont suffer from illusions of grandeur (you dope)

i'll keep on until either you shut up (unlikely) OR the thread gets pulled and you disappear from view.....

(please no more "thanks Eddie!" my inbox cant take the strain)

Last edited: