Advice on e bike suitability for chronic pain/fatigue

Eagleowl

Pedelecer
Feb 5, 2019
Wow! You really are an incredible example to us all Pete!!! :D I know you're right really... I plan to ride my old bike for now in five minute increments until if and when I decide to go electric. I found the same as you just increasing my walked steps each day so I know it will work. I think the aesthetics of the Klement just went to my head somewhat. And I don't want all that hassle or I'd still be driving. Funnily enough my GP looked quite surprised and pleased when I said I was thinking of using an e bike and certainly didn't say no to the idea, even though my osteoporosis has got worse... :( But I have definitely come back down to earth after seeing mobility scooters everywhere in a nearby town and looking at some more e-bikes in its cycle shops...It is very windy today so I won't be going out on my old bike, though tempted after buying a new helmet! Baby steps on my old bike first just to get used to cycling again when the weather is a bit less rainy, windy, ---. and I've recovered from two bus rides and walks into two city centres in two days. ;)

Reactions: Poolepete