Alien battery update

johnc461165

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2011
WN6
Posted a few days ago about premature battery cut out on my Aurora, I returned the battery under warranty on 13.03.12. Jim phoned me up today telling me one cell had failed and a new battery will be with me Friday 16.03.12. That's what I call service.

Thanks Jim if you ever look on here.:D:D:D:D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Good to hear John. Not the first time either, when they suffered some early battery failures long ago they were all promptly changed without any quibble.

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
And my first ever kit when they swapped a faulty motor for me :p

Top guys!!

Regards

Jerry

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
It's so great to hear many ebike out fits, great all small really do offer that first rate service that so many of us need.

Not like some local bike stores!

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
Alien are a really good company and the service has been first class in my experience. Good to read about them as recently the forum seems to have been dominated by more 'vocal' companies recently ;). Well done Jim.

bigroy

Pedelecer
Jun 21, 2011
Fife Scotland
thank you John,

Jim is not here just now he has just left for a well deserved holiday,but I will show him this on his return.

and thank you all for your comments its always good to be appreciated.

johnc461165

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2011
WN6
thank you John,

Jim is not here just now he has just left for a well deserved holiday,but I will show him this on his return.

and thank you all for your comments its always good to be appreciated.
Oh no you mean he gets holidays as well, I think your spoiling him, :cool:

Stumpi

Pedelecer
Dec 3, 2009
Scotland
I've not had any issues with my Alien products but always found the service first class. Good to hear my views are shared