All in One hub kit from South Korea

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
Zehus all in one hub kit from Italy must be a bad kit as well. Do not not hows these companies are so successful! Tens of million euro turn overs! They must be doing something right.

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
Zehus successful company , erun also a successful company list goes on with theses innovative ebike kit manufacturers

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
so they are successful because they are part of a big group or their product builds their success?

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
Numbers do not lie , units sold and the big uptake of bike manufactures . You see these Zehus , Pendix systems more and more now in the UK.

• Disagree
Reactions: flecc

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Numbers do not lie , units sold and the big uptake of bike manufactures . You see these Zehus , Pendix systems more and more now in the UK.
they are niche products.
how do their numbers compare to the output of companies like Lishui, KT, Bafang etc?

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I've never seen any of either on any bike being ridden in the UK, other than at shows, and I've seen a lot of ebikes. I look at every ebike that's around, and if it's anything unusual, I always talk with the owner. Likewise, if they're riding any bike that has reported issues, I always ask the owner if they experienced them. Some of them go like this: "How reliable is it". "Yes, it's been totally reliable. I'm very pleased with it". " How many motor replacements did it have?" " Ah yes, it had two, both done under warranty by the dealer really good quality service". 100% of the Suntour HESC bikes I asked about had cutting out issues. Many of the owners thought it was normal or just a quirk. It didn't bother them.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Zehus successful company , erun also a successful company list goes on with theses innovative ebike kit manufacturers
Hardly anybody wants these fancy systems, especially regen. All they want is a bit of power to get them up hills more easily or get to work faster. They don't care how they get it, but they do care about the cost and backup. They generally want a battery of at least 300wh. The Zehus 180wh battery is a non-starter for most.=, especially at £1200. The guy selling them on ebay has no feedback for the last 6 months, so he can't be selling many. Next!

Reactions: flecc and Woosh

Bosa

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2023
Hardly anybody wants these fancy systems, especially regen. All they want is a bit of power to get them up hills more easily or get to work faster. They don't care how they get it, but they do care about the cost and backup. They generally want a battery of at least 300wh. The Zehus 180wh battery is a non-starter for most.=, especially at £1200. The guy selling them on ebay has no feedback for the last 6 months, so he can't be selling many. Next!
You must be some sort of Oracle who knows what everyone wants and what they should get and you base on how well Zehus is doing in the UK and Europe on one ebay seller . Wow ok.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
You must be some sort of Oracle who knows what everyone wants and what they should get and you base on how well Zehus is doing in the UK and Europe on one ebay seller . Wow ok.
That's right. I've been in the game a long time and I've talked to a lot of people and tried a lot of stuff, and I disassemble a lot of stuff to see how it works. That's how you find out about stuff. It's much better than reading promo stuff on websites.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
If you have to carry a brick on your bike, the worst place to put it is in the rear wheel.
It makes the bike feel heavier than it really is. That's one of the reasons why all in one wheels will never be a big success. I can see a front wheel all in one solution making a moderate success for Dutch step through bikes but then, you will have to connect an external pedal sensor so it won't be an all in one anymore.

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Similar here. I was first in the trade selling, fitting and servicing kit assist motors to bicycles back in 1950.

Over 70 years of knowledge of the market that tells me that you are completely clueless on the subject.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
As I mentioned this new guy is just trolling, simply don't feed him.