Bit Miffed with Wisper :-( Fault on Eco 905 *Resolved*

C

Cyclezee

A more appropriate reply on this forum might be: "On your e-bike Old-Dave, I'm first:p"
Sorry to be pedantic ( whatever that means) Alfie, but the name Old Dave is seperated with an underscore i.e. _, not a hyphen i.e. -:p

Personally I find D8veh's criticism of the inappropriate use of apostrophe quite laughable, he can't even spell his own name proper like what I can:rolleyes:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Come on then Dave put your money where your mouth is.....get cracking the pair of you, I could do with a bit more light relief today as I'm busy de-cluttering my house which has just gone on the market.

And it's hard work......

(Even I have to say that this many handbags for one woman is astonishing :eek: .....but now hidden in the shed temporarily )

Anyone want a Pomeranian ?

Lynda :)

D

Deleted member 4366

OK, D8veh, you asked for it, the gloves are off, fight on you, you clever gentleman you:mad:
Right, Have some of this:
Well, at least people know how to pronounce my name (Sort of!).
How would you know how to pronounce Cyclezee Mr Cycle-zee - sounds sort of like you're related to Zebidee.

And don't say it's Cycle -ezee because there's an "E" missing.

alfie

Pedelecer
Jul 20, 2011
Sorry to be pedantic ( whatever that means) Alfie, but the name Old Dave is seperated with an underscore i.e. _, not a hyphen i.e. -:p
In that case it might be more appropriate to say: "On your pedant_lec Old_Dave, I'm first-:p"

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
How would you know how to pronounce Cyclezee Mr Cycle-zee - sounds sort of like you're related to Zebidee.

ROFLMAO......sorry dave but i think you are on a bit of a "sticky name wicket" there.....I mean....what DOES d8veh mean ??

flecc

Oct 25, 2006

Cycle zee eZee way, with assistance.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Which one?

And exactly how big is this shed? it seems to have everything in it including the hoover
Tikka.....aka 'chicken tikka masala'.......american, orange and white parti colour, 7 years old, loves laps, doesnt like other girl dogs, well travelled, complete with passport and a LOT of love to give.......

The shed is starting to bulge......hence move......and you know WHERE ....dont you ? lol

C

Cyclezee

Come on then Dave put your money where your mouth is.....get cracking the pair of you, I could do with a bit more light relief today as I'm busy de-cluttering my house which has just gone on the market.

And it's hard work......

(Even I have to say that this many handbags for one woman is astonishing :eek: .....but now hidden in the shed temporarily )

Anyone want a Pomeranian ?

You can keep quiet, you are not a trade member so don't advertise on here:mad:

Where is it, how much, is it on Rightmove:rolleyes:

muckymits

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 31, 2011
Tikka.....aka 'chicken tikka masala'.......american, orange and white parti colour, 7 years old, loves laps, doesnt like other girl dogs, well travelled, complete with passport and a LOT of love to give.......

The shed is starting to bulge......hence move......and you know WHERE ....dont you ? lol

So what has she done thats soo bad?

Yes I do know where and Ive been out planting charges on the bridge today :cool:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
So what has she done thats soo bad?

Yes I do know where and Ive been out planting charges on the bridge today :cool:
She hasnt done anything bad, she is a sweety but I know that she would be far happier as a single dog not part of a pack, especially as the rest of the pack are a real family unit......mum, dad and daughter, and they stick together and bully her a bit.

Dont worry about the bridges.....I know ALL the shortcuts, after all, I was there years before YOU :p

C

Cyclezee

Now you have gone tooooooooooo far, don't dis my name dude from Telford...........wherever that is???
Bet you haven't got any concrete cows or as many roundabouts or a football team as rubbish MK Dons:confused:, or, or a 3 times F1 World Championship Team:p:p:p

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
You can keep quiet, you are not a trade member so don't advertise on here

Where is it, how much, is it on Rightmove:rolleyes:
Haha ...nice try.....pick on a poor defenceless woman why dont you ROFLMAO

Yes it IS........first viewing tomorrow :D

Now you get back to some real fighting......you know by now how resilient I am......and I know you're a pussy cat really :p (apostrophe good ? ) .......boy, this punctuation thing is getting quite stressful lol

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
or, or a 3 times F1 World Championship Team:p:p
Thats the spirit....I think you actually have him there on points .....even though I dont support Red Bull.........I find it brings me out in a rash :eek:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi PullenJon,

Sorry to hear about the problem, firstly may I ask who you boult the bike from?

We have heard of this fault on the Eco motor, as soon as we realised there could be a problem we alerted all dealers and asked them to check any they had in stock. We then bought over 50 new motors, on wheels with tyres to make the swap over easier than simply replacing the motor. Instead of replacing with the same motor where the problem may persist, we bought in the more expensive motor, the one that is used on the SE models. Unfortunately as you say the cable comes out on the right hand side rather than the left. So we included some extra cable ties to help move the cable from one side of the bike to the other. Quite honestly this job should have been undertaken by your supplier it is not a job for the less experienced.

Please let me know if you manage to get the wheel swapped over and if the bike is OK after the transplant.

Best regards David