Brexit, for once some facts.

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
Don't worry all that is just for the papers, she just got up too early and was exposed to daylight, a couple of hours in a darkened House of Commons will soon put things right again.
Mind you "Social Conservative Ambition" is a great punch line.
Where will you find anyone to believe that Porky?
well call me dave most certainly delivered on "the big society"

• :D
Reactions: tillson and flecc

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
I believe she will do what she said and will deliver on Brexit, she is a stubborn and forcefully woman, which is now what we need. Lead some just would not have been up to it, even Gove or Borris would have probably made a hash of it
As leader I have a funny feeling we will see a different side to her., but accept I might be wrong, in which case she will last only till next election
Then my fear is what's next, the current options are looking pretty meagre indeed, ranging from extreme left protest movement, extreme right loonies, and all unelectable political mouths on sticks in between
Brendan....do I detect a change in your thinking since Leadsom,the last crew of a very rocky ship jumped in the lifeboat?
Just out of interest,what did you want out of Brexit?
KudosDave

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
I suggest you hear from the lady herself, but I don't doubt you will respond with the usual lies, dam lies

Theresa May set to be UK PM after Andrea Leadsom quits
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36763208
I dont think I have ever felt a need to lie,Theresa May will come out talking Brexit,but the world knows she is speaking for 17 million (maybe less now that they have been given a vision of Brexit) who need to be kept happy for a while.....'let them eat cake'...I dont suppose we will ever know what is in her mind at this time,we will only know the outcome some way down the road.
KudosDave

BrendanJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 6, 2016
Cheshire
Brendan....do I detect a change in your thinking since Leadsom,the last crew of a very rocky ship jumped in the lifeboat?
Just out of interest,what did you want out of Brexit?
KudosDave
As I have said repeatedly throughout this thread
The ideal was stay in a truly reformed EU that had a cat in hells chance of surviving and serving its citizens,
I increasingly felt reform without a Brexit vote was impossible, but the Brexit vote could hasten the necessary reform, which everyone on this thread poo pooed
Failing that get out, leave completely, no half way houses or Devils compromises, run our own show which unlike some I have confidence in UK Plc to do it
Is that clear enough?

• Agree
Reactions: tillson

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
Tillson, don't be so hasty.
there is a lot of Gordon Brown and Ed Milliband in her speech earlier today.

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
in a perverse way, I'd like that idiotic Leadsom to win, just to see her making a fool of herself on a world stage. That may hasten fresh election before the real brexit.
now that weve dodged the mother of all bullets (and managed not to rocket the titanic straight through the iceberg) a bit of me thinks it could have been interesting (if one had enormous colei) to have leadsom as prime minster, take the country to the very brink of all kinds of unthinkable nightmares and have all the breaking up of political parties and a new election and a fresh start.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I could even win a gurning contest.

Reactions: tillson

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
now that weve dodged the mother of all bullets (and managed not to rocket the titanic straight through the iceberg) a bit of me thinks it could have been interesting (if one had enormous colei) to have leadsom as prime minster, take the country to the very brink of all kinds of unthinkable nightmares and have all the breaking up of political parties and a new election and a fresh start.
And all done without using Trident,hehe !!!!
KudosDave

Reactions: derf

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Is that it? Is it all over?
We can get back to talking about crank v hub drive,throttles and Impulse 2 motors,seems a bit of a downer.
KudosDave
Yes, you have my formal permission to stop using my thread now.

And what long responses you've all made, an average of only 10 posts per page!

craiggor

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 9, 2015
This is recent picture of May when she saw a man wearing overalls and carrying a spanner.

Flud and OG nearly agreed on another post,hinting there was something evil going on in the background of all this."Quick there waking up bring on the dancing girls"

Advertisers