Brexit, for once some facts.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Cats dumb animals?. ..you have got that one wrong. Our cat will go to the door, stretch up as if attempting to turn the knob..and then impatiently wait and expect that we will open the door ., until the door is open. Then when it is open ,may or may not go through it. As an analogy for the UKs position on matters Brexit..it works for me.
Yes, I guess it would.

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
It says a great deal about those in charge of EU... At best poor taste, at worst insulting to country and its flag, no doubt the EU apologists will be defending it but not for much longer.
May, s deal will not get through and guess what then.... Got it in one. No deal..

Shredded Union " is an acrylic on canvas describing Brexit with a nod to Banksy.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
If there was ever any doubt about stupidity in high places this dispels it
Brexit: EU wins itself some breathing space

Brexit: EU wins itself some breathing space

What planet are these people on?
"Fog in the channel, Europe cut off" is their viewpoint.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Please keep on topic yourself, I was responding to a post and your permission is neither required or requested
Have a pleasant evening

I won't tell you again.

Keep on topic or I will be forced to take action. Have some respect for your fellow posters.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
possible routes seem to narrow down to just two options: revoke A50 or long extension.

Theresa May has written to MPs outlining the options ahead for Brexit.

"The Council's decisions mean we have a clear choice," the prime minister wrote.

"1. We can revoke Article 50 - but that would be to betray the result of the referendum.

"2. We can leave with no deal on 12 April - but the House has previously said this is not something it will support.

"3. If it appears that there is not sufficient support to bring the deal back next week, or the House rejects it again, we can ask for another extension before 12 April - but that will involve holding European Parliament elections.

"4. If it appears that there is sufficient support and the Speaker permits it, we can bring the deal back next week and if it is approved we can leave on 22 May."
TM seems to accept the likelihood that her deal and no deal are not going to get enough support, only two other options left: revoke A50 or delay A50 further until her deal is accepted. She will be well gone before the year is out.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Looks like we need to club together and buy OG a Ladybird Dictionary, we could underline hypocrisy , irony, delusion, humour and obsession. He seems unsure about them all.
Not at all! you use them all the time in your posts, and fail utterly to understand the import of your own words.
But that is after all how trolls behave, trying to intrude in debates with circular and inverted arguments, and in your case launching into attacks as you just did when questioned.
Still trying to work off a grudge aren't you? don't you realise how pathetic you look when taking every opportunity to launch gratuitous attacks like that, and even drag your cronies in for support as well?
Grow up Zlatan

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I won't tell you again.

Keep on topic or I will be forced to take action. Have some respect for your fellow posters.
Threats now? go away and come back when you grow up.
Begin by taking your own advice
0/10 get better material from your handler

Advertisers