Brexit, for once some facts.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Look at the comments here. A quick read through doesn't show a single good one. Even the remainers are pleading for a no-deal Brexit now.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Blocking the UK’s veto in the event that we take part in the EU elections and extend A50 for 12 months, or blocking the power of veto generally for all nations?

Blocking from one nation. Applies to all although I think France and Germany keep theirs. It’s to stop a Hungary or Poland stopping the project

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Look at the comments here. A quick read through doesn't show a single good one. Even the remainers are pleading for a no-deal Brexit now.
Actually that isn't the case is it? there are some comments like this one
"This is like a never-ending embarrassment for british people. Though i support remain, this is just disgraceful! Please EU, put them out of their misery. Kick them out
This chap isn't in favour of leaving, just punishing the Tory party.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
What a lot of unpleasantness.

Sounds like here.

Who can heal this broken nation? Maybe we should get Daniel Levy and Poch in.

They have built 2 world class football teams. (England and Tottenham Hotspur) Built one of the best training facilities in the world. Built the best football stadium in the world and just posted the highest ever profit by a football team in the history of the world.

Brexit will be a breeze for these guys.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Sounds like here.

They have built 2 world class football teams. (England and Tottenham Hotspur) Built one of the best training facilities in the world. Built the best football stadium in the world and just posted the highest ever profit by a football team in the history of the world.

Really? how do you work that out?

wheeler

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2016
Scotland
Sounds like here.

I wouldn't relate any nation's prowess to the abilities exhibited by 22 nitwits chasing a bladder round a park.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
That's strange, I thought there were over 5m EU citizens in Scotland.
Well actually after Brexit, close on 5 million will automatically lose their EU citizen ship. Only those British people born in NI , irrespective of religion, who can claim EU citizenship.,and of course that estimated 200000 mainlanders

Reactions: robdon

Advertisers