Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I thought you said was all down to the Russians.

Make your mind up!
No I said you were working for the Americans and the Russians put money into the leave campaign to disrupt the EU remember?
At the moment I'm more interested in why you want to sell this country to America

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
.. and that is an opinion. , I am with Fingers in this one..an Act , a very long rehearsed act, very amusing no doubt ,on first encounter, but like other simple acts , grows tiresome.
There is a world of difference between the after-dinner speech to a sozzled group,and the keynote address at a conference...where concepts are expected to be logically developed
Sorry can't agree there he simply cannot help himself and show restraint, the so called "act" controls his actions and always has, and this occurs everwhere he goes even when it works against him.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
I tried to explain it to him.

He hadn’t read the whole article. Even when he did he still didn’t get it.

Bless.
I think he may well have read it all - but once OG has made his mind up about something there is almost no way of changing it.

OG managed to read that article and did not catch on the the fact that Boris had now turned his bumbling spontaneous speech into a repeatable act. ie not so bumbling but an actual workable and repeatable strategy.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I think he may well have read it all - but once OG has made his mind up about something there is almost no way of changing it.

OG managed to read that article and did not catch on the the fact that Boris had now turned his bumbling spontaneous speech into a repeatable act. ie not so bumbling but an actual workable and repeatable strategy.
As I pointed out its not a strategy, he simply can't help himself.
It simply doesn't work! he fails every time ,after an initial appearance of success, his mouth robs him of the prize every time.
That's why the MAGA fans want him as PM so he can cause a catastrophic No deal Brexit and they get away scot free while he catches the crap.
To them he's a useful idiot and expendable.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
It simply doesn't work! he fails every time ,after an initial appearance of success, his mouth robs him of the prize every time.
That's why the MAGA fans want him as PM so he can cause a catastrophic No deal Brexit and they get away scot free while he catches the crap.
To them he's a useful idiot and expendable.
Well. Like I said to the others: Tough! That's what the world is dishing up right now - for better or for worse - so suck it in - go get yourself a coke and some popcorn and enjoy the show!!

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Well. Like I said to the others: Tough! That's what the world is dishing up right now - for better or for worse - so suck it in - go get yourself a coke and some popcorn and enjoy the show!!
Oh Dear! back to the "You lost suck it up?"
Three years and nothing new to add?
What do you expect to get out of Brexit ?
Why won't you answer the question?

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Funny that you evade answering the question "What do you want out of Brexit?" isn't it?
The right wing agenda isn't open for discussion then?
What is this 'right wing' agenda about? Plenty of good 'left' wing voters voted Brexit.

Why do you think the Labour party is splitting itself in half as one side insists on another vote while the rest want to deliver what we've already voted for?

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
What is this 'right wing' agenda about? Plenty of good 'left' wing voters voted Brexit.

Why do you think the Labour party is splitting itself in half as one side insists on another vote while the rest want to deliver what we've already voted for?
I am not in a position to ask them am I ? but here you are , available for comment, so answer the question so I can check it against your previous answers.
As to the Labour Party, who cares? it really doesn't matter any more.

• Disagree
Reactions: Zlatan

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
.. and that is an opinion. , I am with Fingers in this one..an Act , a very long rehearsed act, very amusing no doubt ,on first encounter, but like other simple acts , grows tiresome.
Indeed, and that's the flaw in his tactics. When working longer term with others as in the London Mayoral post and in the Foreign Office, continuous comedy bluff serves no purpose other than to irritate. This also shows with his family members who have quite low opinions of him, his sister being especially scathing at times.

His awareness of this when first becoming London Mayor was apparent in him appointing six of his friends to senior posts. All six failed and left though, three quickly exposed for their criminal background and/or connections, reflecting poorly on the company he keeps.

How anyone can support someone like him for public office is quite baffling, given the scale of his widely known failings, personal and in office.

I'd rather have Silvio Berlasconi, at least he's capable.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
You're a good sport. I'll save you the trouble. For me it was mainly about keeping democracy close to the people. I like the Swiss way - lots of votes about local issues. The Eu has gotten out of control. I do not want to be part of some Eu super-state. I want local politicians accountable to as local a population as possible.

• Informative
Reactions: oldgroaner

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Thought so. Hurtling headlong into an unknown situation without any idea what you want or expect. The very definition of absolute stupidity. Congratulations on achieving the status of the biggest idiot on Pedelecs.
You really are a twat.

• :D
Reactions: daveboy

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016

Yeah he comes across as pretty thick. It's more than him being dogmatic. I think he struggles with comprehension. He may be dyslexic.

But after reading page after page if his nonsense I would say he's a thicko.

• :D
Reactions: oldgroaner

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
You're a good sport. I'll save you the trouble. For me it was mainly about keeping democracy close to the people. I like the Swiss way - lots of votes about local issues. The Eu has gotten out of control. I do not want to be part of some Eu super-state. I want local politicians accountable to as local a population as possible.
But here you are supporting a party line that takes us out of the so called control of the EU and into the control on the USA as clearly outlined in their requirement for a trade deal.
They will determine the rules that previously we could affect while members of the EU, and they won't allow that sort of freedom that we had.
You can't have it both ways
And what are we as the United Kingdom but a super-state? are you advocating we go back to individual separate countries again?
That's the only way to achieve your goal of "local politicians accountable to as local a population as possible."

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Yeah he comes across as pretty thick. It's more than him being dogmatic. I think he struggles with comprehension. He may be dyslexic.

But after reading page after page if his nonsense I would say he's a thicko.
Only to you,but then you are no expert on anything except lies and insults as you just proved yet again

Advertisers