Brexit, for once some facts.

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
Hardly. She entered a private function with The Chancellor in attendance. Like it or not, politicians are targets for assault and worse, as we saw with Jo Cox. She was a trespasser with an unknown motive who disregarded all attempts to verbally stop her. That is not just walking onto a room.
I think the big bright bold type on the sash 'CLIMATE EMERGENCY' should be a clue what they there for even for the myopic and hard of thinking.

Only time I've seen someone receive a kicking at a major event from officialdom was in Sri Lanka in 2001 (still Tamil stuff going on then) at Dambulla during a cricket 1 dayer - Many locals flooded in without paying and sat in the stadium to watch. Then when armed police went to investigate one local made the error of trying to grab a gun. He was hauled out from the stand and a group of police laid into him on the outfield until they realised the televised match had stopped to watch - players umpires, tv cameras etc. - so the police grabbed his arms and legs and carried him round the back to finish off in privacy what they started...

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I am advocating the rule of law. The woman committed an offence against the Public Order Act.
I don't think she has.
Mansion House is a public building.
The guests are scanned by security guards.
Presumably, the trespassers also got scanned and let in.
For all we know, they could be some of the invited.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
I think the big bright bold type on the sash 'CLIMATE EMERGENCY' should be a clue what they there for even for the myopic and hard of thinking.

Only time I've seen someone receive a kicking at a major event from officialdom was in Sri Lanka in 2001 (still Tamil stuff going on then) at Dambulla during a cricket 1 dayer - Many locals flooded in without paying and sat in the stadium to watch. Then when armed police went to investigate one local made the error of trying to grab a gun. He was hauled out from the stand and a group of police laid into him on the outfield until they realised the televised match had stopped to watch - players umpires, tv cameras etc. - so the police grabbed his arms and legs and carried him round the back to finish off in privacy what they started...
And people never try to disguise their intent? Of course bank robbers wear blue & white stripes with flat cap and eye mask............

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
You are being ridiculous again.
She was an unarmed woman, does that make you tremble with fear?
Hardly. She entered a private function with The Chancellor in attendance. Like it or not, politicians are targets for assault and worse, as we saw with Jo Cox. She was a trespasser with an unknown motive who disregarded all attempts to verbally stop her. That is not just walking onto a room.
You were doing fine until you gave people the choice of liking politicians being assaulted . It seems to me that there are many here who would like that very much.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
And people never try to disguise their intent? Of course bank robbers wear blue & white stripes with flat cap and eye mask............
.. Thats very convenient, here in Ireland they are not at all that organised. Your police must be very grateful.

• :D
Reactions: robdon

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Try to understand, we now know that she was unarmed. How were those present to know that she had not got a weapon concealed? A box cutting knife, a container of acid, slender spike, all easy to conceal.

The killer of Jo Cox had a concealed gun up to the time that he killed her. Are you saying that if her killer had forced his way into a private non public area where she was present, everyone should have stood back until the gun was produced, and it went bang, just to make double sure?

You aren't on planet earth this afternoon.
So now if a woman approaches the best plan is to manhandle them?
We will be needing a lot more prison cells!
Sorry old chap Vigilante reponses are no the way a civilised country does things

• Agree

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Here is what the protester had to say about last nights incident.
She has nothing useful to say, she is just a blight, a nuisance doing trendy things. If she was serious about the climate, she would be going into schools teaching kids Bikeability or running sustainability lessons during lunch breaks, but that’s too much like hard work, she’d rather flounce around London in a red dress containing man-made fibres, woven in, and transported from, China.

Next month she will be at Glastonbury, living in a Nylon tent shipped over from China on a plane. She will also be $hitting into a plastic bucket and dancing to pan pipe music whilst wearing hollowed out potatoes for shoes. Useless tw@t that got what she deserved last night.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I am advocating the rule of law. The woman committed an offence against the Public Order Act. It should be enforced. IF she is ever charged, under Gender Equality, she is entitled to serve 6 months. She mustn't let the magistrate short change her with a woman's sentence, she should demand the full 6 month man's sentence.
What offence do you actually have in mind? did she riot? throw anything, attack anyone? point a gun or knife at someone?
I must have missed that.
All I saw was a coward attack a woman in rage, which goes entirely against any normal male natural instincts, he needs putting somewhere and being given anger management therapy during his sentence for assault.
Your idea of 6 months being about right

• Agree

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
She has nothing useful to say, she is just a blight, a nuisance doing trendy things. If she was serious about the climate, she would be going into schools teaching kids Bikeability or running sustainability lessons during lunch breaks, but that’s too much like hard work, she’d rather flounce around London in a red dress containing man-made fibres, woven in, and transported from, China.

Next month she will be at Glastonbury, living in a Nylon tent shipped over from China on a plane. She will also be $hitting into a plastic bucket and dancing to pan pipe music whilst wearing hollowed out potatoes for shoes. Useless tw@t that got what she deserved last night.
I should stop, you are making a spectacle of yourself, and it isn't the first time, is it?

• Agree
Reactions: robdon and Wicky

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016

The comments are very indicative of mood over this.
It was a private function, she was not invited. She was shown the door. She wasnt harmed. Had an offence taken place police would be investigating. Its not her decision to press charges or not. Big dea
I don't think she has.
Mansion House is a public building.
The guests are scanned by security guards.
Presumably, the trespassers also got scanned and let in.
For all we know, they could be some of the invited.
They tricked the guards to gain admission. Report is in newspapers and the mail.. Apparently 40 of them, it is normally a public area but was a private event. All a storm in a tea cup. Like I said earlier, nobody was hurt and she did not receive a kicking Wicky.
She was forcefully removed from a place she should not have been in attendance. Saying she had a sash about her is ridiculous. Is that now a perfect cover? Even with her intent known she was dealt with reasonably.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015

The comments are very indicative of mood over this.
It was a private function, she was not invited. She was shown the door. She wasnt harmed. Had an offence taken place police would be investigating. Its not her decision to press charges or not. Big dea

They tricked the guards to gain admission. Report is in newspapers and the mail.. Apparently 40 of them, it is normally a public area but was a private event. All a storm in a tea cup. Like I said earlier, nobody was hurt and she did not receive a kicking Wicky.
She was forcefully removed from a place she should not have been in attendance. Saying she had a sash about her is ridiculous. Is that now a perfect cover? Even with her intent known she was dealt with reasonably.
Only in your warped view, manhandling a woman in that way is despicable, the action of a thug

• Agree

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
  • Agree

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
What offence do you actually have in mind? did she riot? throw anything, attack anyone? point a gun or knife at someone?
I must have missed that.
All I saw was a coward attack a woman in rage, which goes entirely against any normal male natural instincts, he needs putting somewhere and being given anger management therapy during his sentence for assault.
Your idea of 6 months being about right
Section 4 Public Order Act. It fits her a treat.

• Informative
Reactions: daveboy and Zlatan

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
The man acted entirely appropriately. As I've said before, she is very lucky not to be nursing a bruised punanni and clutching a charge sheet.
they think that they have a just cause which everyone should believe in, and that gives them the right to trample all over everybody else's rights

Reactions: Zlatan

Advertisers