Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
What I don't understand is why they let Cummings mess around, twenty minutes late already
Hasn't anyone the guts to say
Either get your arse out here or bugger off?
Is he hiding in a fridge?

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
Blames harrasment and his own importance & exceptionalism for his actions

And the other trips did happen inc the Castle trip was a 'only a test drive'. Despite them only yesterday being called 'fake news' by Downing St.

He thinks he's blameless

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Cummings is not this "demonic" character the media is making him out to be, he seems to be a kind, considerate, professional and forensic.

All in all i`m quite impressed - gone up in my estimation.
Well what a surprise that is!

• Agree
Reactions: tommie

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
I think they’re right to be worried that the coverage over the past couple of days could encourage people to behave in a certain way, but with great respect to them [the scientists], they made those comments without knowing what actually happened.

So, you are saying that Johnson handled it very wrongly and allowed the "media storm". That's very supportive, Dom. Especially as there have been many weeks since the Guardian told us they had asked questions. Simple answers then, if believed, could have avoid all of this.

Incompetence of the first order.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
And here is the punch line, now please do NOT LAUGH
"I did the test drive to see if my eyesight was good enough to drive."
You get to Barnard Castle and your eyesight isn't good enough to drive. What then?

Wife takes over? If she could have done so, she could have driven to London - route avoiding Barnard Castle. If she couldn't they would have been stuck 30 miles from second home and dependent on others to get them out of that fix.

(If it was just whether focus,, etc. was good, there are many good ponline eyesight tests. I do appreciate that it is possible to do OK in an optician's test and yet have further issues in the context of driving.)

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
When I was a kid I came running out of school one day with my best mate and I threw a stone in his direction, it missed him and smashed someone's greenhouse window.
Next day we were up before the Head.....did you two break a window ? Err..no..well..umm..err I squirmed just like Cummings is doing now. We got away with it... just as he will only it's a bit more than just a pane of glass.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
This is so bad, I can’t help but think he’s been deliberately set up for slaughter. It gets Johnson out of doing the dirty.

Advertisers