Brexit, for once some facts.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
little more to the story that that....
you conveniently left out the support both military and otherwise given to Prince William by the then Pope of Rome !!
.. yes very true. But I was emphasising the global significance. Politics can be a dirty business

Last edited:

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
I'm sure in the years ahead they'll make a film about all this. I wonder who will play Boris...Roland Rat maybe ?

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Is'nt it awkward when two posts go up at the same time and you loose track of who's talking to who.

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
Phwaaaaarp! :)
not quite. was trying to think of an analogy for voting for boris. choosing to be a jimmy Saville groupie during his later years - perhaps, just, maybe - scratches the surface. you, willingly consciously voluntarily, voted in the twat that's becoming responsible for most peace time deaths in uk history. and doing more damage than anyone in peace time uk history trying to cover that up. fear not, you'll spend the rest of your natural life being bombarded by soul searching documentaries on bbc 1 (already see the title, "what the **** were the ******* electorate thinking when they voted for Boris, Brexit and the damage of covid" with Sophie Haworth)

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Yes, there's no weekend matinees now.

Monday's way of dealing with that will be interesting. Will they report over 1000 deaths since the Friday report of Thursday's figures or give the day by day details? I suppose it will depend on whether the trend is downwards so favourable to them.
The body counters will be working double shifts on Monday. It’s usually Tuesday when the full extent of the carnage is made known.

I’ve had another idea for a Coronavirus Show special, Coronavirus Blupers! Things like, I’m shaking the hand of people infected with Coronavirus, about 20000 people will die from Coronavirus, we have 10 tonnes of PPE arriving from Turkey today, I’ve put my ring around Care Homes, we shall have a world beating track & trace system in place by 1 June, I drove a mechanical propelled vehicle on a public highway to prove that my eyes were defective. There’s loads of material. They could pad it out with outtakes where the whole cast can’t speak because they are laughing so much. One person starts laughing and that sets the whole room going. There must be loads of that, particularly when they announce that over 1000 poor people have died alone in hospital during the previous 24 hours.

• :D
Reactions: flecc and RossG

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
not quite. was trying to think of an analogy for voting for boris. choosing to be a jimmy Saville groupie during his later years - perhaps, just, maybe - scratches the surface. you, willingly consciously voluntarily, voted in the twat that's becoming responsible for most peace time deaths in uk history. and doing more damage than anyone in peace time uk history trying to cover that up. fear not, you'll spend the rest of your natural life being bombarded by soul searching documentaries on bbc 1 (already see the title, "what the **** were the ******* electorate thinking when they voted for Boris, Brexit and the damage of covid" with Sophie Haworth)
Do you know when it’s on? Could run that as a Christmas Special after The Coronavirus Show Blupers, maybe put danidl on doing a cameo in Mrs Brown’s Boys between the two. Your programme sounds a bit “post watershed” not as lighthearted as my idea.

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
Reactions: oldgroaner

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Do you know when it’s on? Could run that as a Christmas Special after The Coronavirus Show Blupers, maybe put danidl on doing a cameo in Mrs Brown’s Boys between the two. Your programme sounds a bit “post watershed” not as lighthearted as my idea.
Sort of " Outbreak Outtakes " I'm warming to this idea.

Reactions: Barry Shittpeas

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
well aren`t you one of the lucky ones whose ancestors were`nt ethnically cleansed because of where they worshipped.
Tommie, there is a huge difference when people leave Killiney Dublin or even Monttenotte in Cork because they no longer care to half to deal with the riff raff ,and people leaving Bombay St. Belfast with 0.55 Heavy machine gun rounds coming through the walls..from B Specials . In August 69. .
There was no official progrom tolerated in the South after the Free State. There was never a policy such as "A Protestant state for a Protestant people."
When the Free State was formed in 22, the old order collapsed and a significant fraction of the legal work for those with positions under the old regime was cancelled.. a grandfather of mine was one of those who lost out. Many of those people went off, to England.
In addition the consequences of the WW1 on the officer class.. mostly protestants,was dire,and many families just disintegrated. The big house structure just collapsed in what was a classless republic.

• Informative
Reactions: flecc

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Tommie, there is a huge difference when people leave Killiney Dublin or even Monttenotte in Cork because they no longer care to half to deal with the riff raff ,and people leaving Bombay St. Belfast with 0.55 Heavy machine gun rounds coming through the walls..from B Specials . In August 69. .
There was no official progrom tolerated in the South after the Free State. There was never a policy such as "A Protestant state for a Protestant people."
When the Free State was formed in 22, the old order collapsed and a significant fraction of the legal work for those with positions under the old regime was cancelled.. a grandfather of mine was one of those who lost out. Many of those people went off, to England.
In addition the consequences of the WW1 on the officer class.. mostly protestants,was dire,and many families just disintegrated. The big house structure just collapsed in what was a classless republic.
Oh and i forgot the ethnic cleansing of unionist farmers in the border counties in the 70`s and 80`s, that wasn`t 100 years ago, a lot of this wouldn`t have happened if the state wasn`t ruled by the Roman Catholic Church

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Also Wicky`s source - https://mediabiasfactcheck.com should be treated with extreme caution

Media Bias Fact Check
Media Bias Fact Check is a left-wing "fact-checker" owned by Dave Van Zandt which purports to monitor bias in the media. It is similar to Snopes.

Google is not your friend Wick!!
This is more accurate than the right wing propaganda you managed to scrounge up tommie
https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2016/theres-been-an-explosion-of-international-fact-checkers-but-they-face-big-challenges/

Where does the left wing thing come into it?, and in any case since the biggest liars in the world are right wingers
(including the one who has just ethnic cleansed Northern Ireland off into the EU) why does it bother you?
Are you actually going to say the the likes of the Daily Mail are honest and truthful?
You are comical :D

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
How come you guys aren't talking about our party in London? It's a massive event. The boys have already had a good go at the Churchill statue, and word is going around that more will happen later.

My BLM placard continues to fend off the virus and the police brutality. Every time we march forward, they run away, though I preferred it when they knelt to be honest.

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
and in any case since the biggest liars in the world are right wingers
They couldn`t hold a candle to those washed up old lefty losers that never progressed in life beyond the boundaries of some back street Latrine....
Gentlemans of course.................hmmmmm... :D

you`re coming across as being a tad irritated lately, things not been going your way??

Hope it wasn`t something i said ..

Reactions: oldgroaner

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
They couldn`t hold a candle to those washed up old lefty losers that never progressed in life beyond the boundaries of some back street Latrine....
Gentlemans of course.................hmmmmm... :D

you`re coming across as being a tad irritated lately, things not been going your way??

Hope it wasn`t something i said ..
tommie, do grow up
You flatter yourself that you irritate me, the best you can manage is make me smile sadly, as you keep making foolish and simply incorrect bigotted posts, and all the while you are being mugged by the Tories too.

This spate of crude attacks on the EU and me too has no doubt has been brought on by your being "ethnic cleansed" again, this time by Boris into the EU.
Hurts, does it?

Reactions: tommie

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
No surprise
In the Guardian
UK coronavirus victims have lain undetected at home for two weeks
Doctors say there have been dozens of cases and warn of ‘epidemic of loneliness’

• Informative
Reactions: oyster

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
These demonstration show how far out of control by the authorities the public have become, and let's be honest are only a shadow of what is coming our way when the consequences of Brexit make themselves felt.
We are heading into very dark times.

Advertisers