Brexit, for once some facts.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
You are a complete idiot, and you don't seem to realise it
You also have a complete aversion to facing facts
Had the New Zealand Prime Minister we would have had casualties in the 100's not the 100,000's
The Conservative Government relies on people as incompetent as they are to find excuses and see failure as success
And you are one of those people.
My motives are not selfish, simply rational and expecting competent handling of a crisis, after which there should be jail sentences handed out to the politicians that have failed the country in such a catastrophic fashion.
It is time you grew up and remember I make my own moral judgements not you, you are neither qualified to do that nor intelligent enough to even begin to understand the situation your sort of dumb passivity has brought this country down to.
Hypocrit.
Your motives were utterly selfish. Give me the jab and I want my second before you get your first..
Had you really thought this method was dangerous you would not have participated. You summed your attitude up a few posts ago. "I have a right for my second jab".
Before NHS staff, doctors, teachers, police and god knows who else get their first.
Utterly, utterly selfish, petulent spoilt child with a sense of both self righteousness and entitlement. Pathetic.
I would truly be ashamed making your posts. It's appalling.
And BTW with world wide deaths now over 2 million gaols are going to be full of incompetent politicians of just about every creed. There will be nobody left in San Marino... All dead or locked up.
Idiot.

Last edited:

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
"Fecking English caused potato famine..". No not at all, a fungus did that. What the British Ruling class was prevent aid. Ireland was producing plenty of wheat, oats, beef, butter during those years but that same class insisted it be exported to the UK, so the profits would build them fancy houses in London..and they then BLOCKED attempts at Westminster to send aid.
Reading a bit of history pays dividends.
Now just carrying on that theme. Thomas Clarke, the real instigator of the Irish rebellion of 1916 was a boy in 1847 and all through his boyhood he would have spoken with survivors..thus fueling his conviction of removing British Imperialism. And an Uncle of mine was imprisoned ( and slated for execution) after 1916/ 1921, and I am still alive. So it is not ancient.history. And then the entire Indian fight for independence was inspired by the Irish success..and that is certainly not ancient history.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: oldgroaner

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Hypocrit.
You can't even spell it never mind understand it
hypocrite
And your post demonstrates that too
"You still haven't realised, even after 4 years and approaching 5k posts on here repeating the same message time and time again does not make it either any more correct or convincing. "

You just managed to demonstrate your lack on knowledge on the meaning of hypocrite :cool:

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
You can't even spell it never mind understand it
hypocrite
And your post demonstrates that too
"You still haven't realised, even after 4 years and approaching 5k posts on here repeating the same message time and time again does not make it either any more correct or convincing. "

You just managed to demonstrate your lack on knowledge on the meaning of hypocrite :cool:
Hypocrite.
A selfish self entitled one.
I took your advice and thought perhaps I didn't understand the word so looked it up in dictionary.
It said OG.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
And of course there is the approvals question
Source Le Monde
"So why did the EMA, much criticised late last year, take longer to approve the Pfizer vaccine? Emails from a recent back attack show that the data from the final manufactured product didn't match the trials
Apparently the %RNA in the trial vaccines was 69-81% but in the final product was on average only 59% and sometimes as low as 51%
The article also says that the EMA came under a lot of pressure to move according to a political timetable, with named vaccines expected by the end of 2020
So what was in our first vaccines that people have had administered to them in the U.K.?

It doesn't pay to trust this Government and never will

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
"Fecking English caused potato famine..". No not at all, a fungus did that. What the British Ruling class was prevent aid. Ireland was producing plenty of wheat, oats, beef, butter during those years but that same class insisted it be exported to the UK, so the profits would build them fancy houses in London..and they then BLOCKED attempts at Westminster to send aid.
Reading a bit of history pays dividends.
Now just carrying on that theme. Thomas Clarke, the real instigator of the Irish rebellion of 1916 was a boy in 1847 and all through his boyhood he would have spoken with survivors..thus fueling his conviction of removing British Imperialism. And an Uncle of mine was imprisoned ( and slated for execution) after 1916/ 1921, and I am still alive. So it is not ancient.history. And then the entire Indian fight for independence was inspired by the Irish success..and that is certainly not ancient history.
So did us Brits cause famine or not. You blame fungus but then go on to blame something else. You seem rather confused on issue, thought it might be something you knew about.
Perhaps time to forget it,you nearly have.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Hypocrite.
A selfish self entitled one.
I took your advice and thought perhaps I didn't understand the word so looked it up in dictionary.
It said OG.
I must get a copy of this Dictionary of yours, it's clearly one of the "Little English for Dummies" range:D

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
And of course there is the approvals question
Source Le Monde
"So why did the EMA, much criticised late last year, take longer to approve the Pfizer vaccine? Emails from a recent back attack show that the data from the final manufactured product didn't match the trials
Apparently the %RNA in the trial vaccines was 69-81% but in the final product was on average only 59% and sometimes as low as 51%
The article also says that the EMA came under a lot of pressure to move according to a political timetable, with named vaccines expected by the end of 2020
So what was in our first vaccines that people have had administered to them in the U.K.?

It doesn't pay to trust this Government and never will
Don't trust them, but accept their vaccination. Hypocrite.
OG an anti vaxxer who takes vaccines and then moans. Bit late now, OG, you, ve had it. Idiot.
Then starts shouting
"I have a right for my second".
That must be your most stupid argument in an ocean of such.
"They have made mistakes with this vaccine, its dangerous and dosage routine is same"
Then
"I have a right for my second"
Its laughably stupid even for you.
And, historically, I know when you resort to picking up spelling you have lost.
You know full well how pathetic you sound.

Last edited:

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
So did us Brits cause famine or not. You blame fungus but then go on to blame something else. You seem rather confused on issue, thought it might be something you knew about.
Perhaps time to forget it,you nearly have.
You really ought to read his post again he isn't the one that is confused

• Agree
Reactions: Woosh

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Isn't the weather warm enough for you to go back under your bridge?
Congratulations on the huge leap forward of being able to insult someone using correct spelling
For the record I will trust them conditionally if I actually get a second vaccination with three conditions
1:Within the 12 weeks gambling period
2: I'm still alive in six month's time
3: The Death toll among vaccine patients whether single or double dose haven't suffer many casualties

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Isn't the weather warm enough for you to go back under your bridge?
Congratulations on the huge leap forward of being able to insult someone using correct spelling
For the record I will trust them conditionally if I actually get a second vaccination with three conditions
1:Within the 12 weeks gambling period
2: I'm still alive in six month's time
3: The Death toll among vaccine patients whether single or double dose haven't suffer many casualties
Oh, that's very good of you. Selfish hypocrite proven.
Screenshot_20210117_150220_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
Perfect definition of you.
This vaccine is rubbish and dosage routine completely wrong but go on I, ll have it..
Its you to a tee. Perfect.
Hypocrite.

• :D
Reactions: oldgroaner

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
OG an anti vaxxer who takes vaccines and then moans. Bit late now, OG, you, ve had it. Idiot.
Then starts shouting
"I have a right for my second".
That must be your most stupid argument in an ocean of such.
"They have made mistakes with this vaccine, its dangerous and dosage routine is same"
Then
"I have a right for my second"
Its laughably stupid even for you.
And, historically, I know when you resort to picking up spelling you have lost.
You know full well how pathetic you sound.
Do give over, each post of yours is getting worse, they started of as juvenile and have worked down to childish.

• Agree
Reactions: wheeler

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
Ho dear, letting facts get in the way of a good rant .?
1. It is always interesting that the party who inflicted the damage , is always the one who says "let bygones be bygones ". Just like last weeks Republican GoP saying we need to bring the nation together ,so no impeachment. So lets just say" You wish."
2. The virus first identified in Wuhan was brought to the attention of the world by 3rd. January 2020, by the Chinese Authorities via WHO. It may have originated in China, it mzy have been imported into China..at this stage we do not know.
3. They wilfully objected to a partisan US commission. They have allowed and did engage with WHO and as we speak a panel are there.
4. Nice of you to hold off on executions... What was planned in Washington on 6th Jan? What happens in Russia? What did the USA government do to an Iranian government official at an airport in Pakistan?
People only refer to events events outside of living memory where they have run out of reality, like you have. If you trawl back far enough it’s possible to find unpleasantness associated with any nation on Earth. You are being ridiculous, stop it and chill. Xi Jinping-pong and his henchmen are monsters, stop defending them.

Reactions: Zlatan

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
China is guilty of genocide and is operating forced Labour camps today. Why are people on here and BLAME clowns whinging about slavery which happened hundreds of years ago and ignoring and even defending China being involved in it today? Is it stupidity or is it a hatred of the U.K.? Maybe it’s both?

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
Ho dear, letting facts get in the way of a good rant .?
1. It is always interesting that the party who inflicted the damage , is always the one who says "let bygones be bygones ". Just like last weeks Republican GoP saying we need to bring the nation together ,so no impeachment. So lets just say" You wish."
2. The virus first identified in Wuhan was brought to the attention of the world by 3rd. January 2020, by the Chinese Authorities via WHO. It may have originated in China, it mzy have been imported into China..at this stage we do not know.
3. They wilfully objected to a partisan US commission. They have allowed and did engage with WHO and as we speak a panel are there.
4. Nice of you to hold off on executions... What was planned in Washington on 6th Jan? What happens in Russia? What did the USA government do to an Iranian government official at an airport in Pakistan?
China IS obstructing the WHO investigation. Fact. Why? Because they started Coronavirus and are now trying to cover their tracks. Fact.

• :D
  • Disagree
Reactions: Danidl and POLLY

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
A
China is guilty of genocide and is operating forced Labour camps today. Why are people on here and BLAME clowns whinging about slavery which happened hundreds of years ago and ignoring and even defending China being involved in it today? Is it stupidity or is it a hatred of the U.K.? Maybe it’s both?
Agreed, suspect it burying heads in sand. Can't be frightened of something that's hidden, they can pretend it's not happening. It's why we have covid deniers.. Its safer if it's made up.
The more you know about China the more frightening it is. Ask folk in Hong Kong.

Advertisers