Brexit, for once some facts.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Happy International Girly Day.

View attachment 41183
Brilliant.
And an apology from JA for Susan. I, m impressed. Tied OG in knots as well. Top achievements.

UK down to 12th for new cases and 15th for deaths on Worldometer. (If you click on top of column heading it ranks listing in order of that criteria)

Last edited:
  • :D
Reactions: oldgroaner

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Brilliant.
And an apology from JA for Susan. I, m impressed. Tied OG in knots as well. Top achievements.

UK down to 12th for new cases and 15th for deaths on Worldometer. (If you click on top of column heading it ranks listing in order of that criteria)
May I respectfully enquire when the person I am not allowed to name for being childish and insulting is going to bring his ball back and get back in the game?

He is being very naughty from the relative safety of blocking someone I'm not allowed to name for fear of upsetting the ministry for online etiquette

There! I managed a full post without insulting anybody

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
..... and your point?
Oh yes few appreciate the sheer artistry of your exquisitely excruciating turn of phrase.

You may not get your reward in heaven, but you will be among friends, I have put you down for a good seat near the fire. It's the least I can do by way of recognition.

Reactions: Jesus H Christ

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
Brilliant.

crikey, all posturing and no integrity, even for a boris fan this is bleak stuff.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Don’t dislike it flecc. Woosh seems like a very pleasant, even tempered and well educated person. If you hadn’t said, I would never have guessed he was French in a million years.
Yes, Tony at Woosh is French and has said so on a few occasions, hence my "dislike" for your use of condolences. He is as you've said, and like huge numbers of French people including those in my own family's French branch, now far larger than the vestige of us here in the UK.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
crikey, all posturing and no integrity, even for a boris fan this is bleak stuff.
Jumping to conclusions again? Insulting again? Not a quick learner are you JA???
I think you are only poster who comes on purely to judge others. OG and myself at least express opinions and judgements on govt and provide links to data. What do you do? Apart from moan about me or Susan...?? Quite pathetic really.
And, can you try and use sentences, full stops and capital letters.You might actually make a bit of sense then.
Integrity? Yes of course it easy to assess that on a forum.

Last edited:

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
Yes, Tony at Woosh is French and has said so on a few occasions, hence my "dislike" for your use of condolences. He is as you've said, and like huge numbers of French people including those in my own family's French branch, now far larger than the vestige of us here in the UK.
I’m only teasing. I only pretend to be a massive idiot to liven things up a bit.

Reactions: flecc and Zlatan

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
Jumping to conclusions again? Insulting again? Not a quick learner are you JA???
I think you are only poster who comes on purely to judge others. OG and myself at least express opinions and judgements on govt and provide links to data. What do you do? Apart from moan about me or Susan...?? Quite pathetic really.
And, can you try and use sentences, full stops and capital letters.You might actually make a bit of sense then.
Integrity? Yes of course it easy to assess that on a forum.
I was sympathising with you old chap. You really do have a habit of getting the wrong end of the stick dont you? Having to engage in constant innuendo to try to mask what's inside the way you do must be dreadfully boring.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I was sympathising with you old chap. You really do have a habit of getting the wrong end of the stick dont you? Having to engage in constant innuendo to try to mask what's inside the way you do must be dreadfully boring.
You, ve lost me now. Haven't a clue what you are talking about.
Which bit was posturing?
Which bit lacks integrity?
How is that sympathising?

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
Brilliant.

Suggesting jhc was responsible for my apology (innuendo)

It's what you do zlatan. Innuendo (suggesting jhc was responsible for my apologising to susan), disowning responsibility for the jibes, suggestions. Others on the thread are evidently as aware as I am of it.

Reactions: oldgroaner

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
It's what you do zlatan. Innuendo (suggesting jhc was responsible for my apologising to susan), disowning responsibility for the jibes, suggestions. Others on the thread are evidently as aware as I am of it.
I never said anything about JHC apologising for you to Susan??? Where is that from?

I said "an apology from JA to Susan" ??? Go back and look... (It was good of you)
But WTF you talking about?

And I don't disown any insults. The last one was suggesting there was more than one echo on here. Only thing I have implied is that was a general comment aimed at us all and no one specific. Folk, including me, are always repeating themselves. What is problem with that?
Trouble is JA, you have an axe to grind for some reason.
Innuendo, Boris Fan, posturing, needing Google to look up innuendo? And that's in last 3 posts. What's the problem?
I think you are an old poster with a new ID and confusing me with somebody else.???
Or, you have a fertile imagination.
Or, you are OG winding me up...
And telling me "it's what you do" you should read your own posts. You ain't perfect my friend. Glass houses and all that.
Old Tom perhaps...??? Integrity???

Last edited:

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I never said anything about JHC apologising for you to Susan??? Where is that from?

I said "an apology from JA to Susan" ??? Go back and look... (It was good of you)
But WTF you talking about?

And I don't disown any insults. The last one was suggesting there was more than one echo on here. Only thing I have implied is that was a general comment aimed at us all and no one specific. Folk, including me, are always repeating themselves. What is problem with that?
Trouble is JA, you have an axe to grind for some reason.
Innuendo, Boris Fan, posturing, needing Google to look up innuendo? And that's in last 3 posts. What's the problem?
I think you are an old poster with a new ID and confusing me with somebody else.???
Or, you have a fertile imagination.
Or, you are OG winding me up...
And telling me "it's what you do" you should read your own posts. You ain't perfect my friend. Glass houses and all that.
Old Tom perhaps...??? Integrity???
Not guilty my friend I only have the one identity, isn't it enough for you?:D
Ps. When you bringing your ball back and rejoining the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: oyster

Advertisers