Brexit, for once some facts.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
This is what you get from people that had a bad education. It's a shame that some people are not as fortunate as others; however, I might be able to make things a bit better by giving you a chance to learn from the master. They're USA date format!
I just thought it was a mildly amusing response - and last I looked it have two smiley "likes" seeming to confirm that.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and wheeler

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Link to raw data source please and analysis.

Last I read yesterday Rudy lost the Pennsylvania court hearing.

This is the NYT raw data. I hope you're good with Excel:

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
This is shocking:

The gist of it is that these very highly reputed and qualified guys have analysed voting data in Michigan. The data pattern shows conclusively that an algorithm was applied to the computerised vote counting.

As you can see from the patterns in the two counties at the top of the picture below, the more the constituencies voted Republican, the more they less Trump votes were counted, which isn't what you'd expect. You could make any theory why that might happen, but the problem is that in the counties where they didn't use computer counting, the distribution doesn't show that pattern. Instead it shoes a horizontal line, which is what you'd expect as shown in the lower image.

It's worth watching the full video for the full explanation. There are other facts revealed in the video that give plausibility to what these guys are saying. They claim that they're not partisan in any way towards Dems or Republicans.
View attachment 39210
Seems there are fundamental errors in Shiva Ayyadurai's analysis

wheeler

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2016
Scotland
Cos it`s Fraud, fraud and more fraud..

same as what his mates in the ira did in ireland, you`re judged by the company you keep!!

JOE'S IRA SHAME
Joe Biden cuddles IRA chief with Sinn Fein’s Gerry Adams
posed for a picture with his arm around IRA fugitive Rita O'Hare and Sinn Fein president Mr Adams in 2017.

Gerry Adams, Rita O'Hare and Joe Biden pose for a picture in 2017'Hare and Joe Biden pose for a picture in 2017

Gerry Adams, Rita O'Hare and Joe Biden pose for a picture in 2017Credit: Facebook
Mrs O'Hare was arrested for the attempted murder of a British Army officer in Belfast.
She was released on bail and fled to Dublin, where the High Court ruled that she could not be extradited to the UK.

"Being photographed with someone like Rita O'Hare is something all right-minded people should want to avoid. It causes pain to the families of the victims of IRA terror attacks.

Barack Obama was also photographed with Mr Adams and O'Hare in 2008 when he was President-elect, and he wvas accused of a "lapse of judgment".
I've found over a long time that believers in crackpot conspiracy theories are bereft of any understanding of humour.

wheeler

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2016
Scotland
This is what you get from people that had a bad education. I guess Flecc has half an excuse as he left school at an early age. It's a shame for all three of you that you missed out; however, I might be able to make things a bit better by giving you a chance to learn from the master. They're USA date format!
I see, another crackpot conspiracy theorist with a humour bypass, do you need a smiley to guide you every time?

• Agree
Reactions: oyster and flecc

SirNigel

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2020
This is what you get from people that had a bad education. I guess Flecc has half an excuse as he left school at an early age. It's a shame for all three of you that you missed out; however, I might be able to make things a bit better by giving you a chance to learn from the master. They're USA date format!
Post of the day....lol
:D :D :D :D :D :D

• :D
Reactions: wheeler

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Johnson says Byrne is right to raise this issue. He says the government will ensure that no child goes hungry this Christmas.

What about January? It appears OK to starve children in January.
No child is starving due to poverty in the U.K. Show me a case where a child has starved to dearth in this country due to the parents having no money. Sadly, there have been such cases due to wilful child cruelty or neglect, but none due to lack of money. You are getting overwhelmed with sentiment and hysteria.

We need something to fill the gap between school terms. Something which ensures that kids who need it get decent nourishing food inside them. Please stop all this starvation garbage, it makes you look silly, which is doubly disappointing because I’m sure you are not.

Last edited:

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
  • Informative
Reactions: SirNigel

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I guess Flecc has half an excuse as he left school at an early age.
I was well aware of US date format durimg WW2 before you were born. I simply didn't read the original documents and took the post at face value when casting an emoticon.

I fail to see why you're promoting this story about the election being stolen, it doesn't matter to us if it was. No matter who is US president or whether the republicans or democrats are in power, it's always been American interests first. Trump was saying nothing new with his "America First" mantra.

This is why I've made no input on this subject, I just couldn't give a monkeys about anything they do across the pond since nothing we can do will make any difference.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Still trolling with the same old boring rubbish, and sarcastic too :D

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Someone has done some forensic analysis of the vote counting data that's publicly available for anyone to download. Votes are counted in blocks of 6,000 in PA and 4,800 in GA, then recorded in the system along with a time stamp.

If you look at each timestamp, you can see that Trump got slightly more votes than Biden for most and Biden got more than Trump in some; however, periodically, you can see at some timestamps differences of 6000 votes all for Biden in PA and 4800 in GA. Someone will have to explain this. Here's an example below.

How can Trump's vote total go down by 5157 and 6083 on those two timestamps 3:40 and 19:58 in this very short period?

A quick scan through the whole list shows a -14,000 entry, a -12,000 and a -17,000. That adds up to Trump's total reduced by about 60,000 in total. No significant negative entries for Biden.
View attachment 39365
Easy.. they probably refer to a precinct with a third level college, or a hospital

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Still trolling with the same old boring rubbish, and sarcastic too :D
What's the matter? Did you have a bad night last night? Was the worry about the imminent Brexit playing on your mind? Try listening to your favourite music when you want to sleep. It works for me when I'm worrying about all the poor guys in the ebike forums, who's bikes aren't working at the moment.

Do you need some help on how to use the block member's posts function? I thought you said that you had it figured, but it looks like you didn't do it right.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Cos it`s Fraud, fraud and more fraud..

same as what his mates in the ira did in ireland, you`re judged by the company you keep!!

JOE'S IRA SHAME
Joe Biden cuddles IRA chief with Sinn Fein’s Gerry Adams
posed for a picture with his arm around IRA fugitive Rita O'Hare and Sinn Fein president Mr Adams in 2017.

Gerry Adams, Rita O'Hare and Joe Biden pose for a picture in 2017'Hare and Joe Biden pose for a picture in 2017

Gerry Adams, Rita O'Hare and Joe Biden pose for a picture in 2017Credit: Facebook
Mrs O'Hare was arrested for the attempted murder of a British Army officer in Belfast.
She was released on bail and fled to Dublin, where the High Court ruled that she could not be extradited to the UK.

"Being photographed with someone like Rita O'Hare is something all right-minded people should want to avoid. It causes pain to the families of the victims of IRA terror attacks.

Barack Obama was also photographed with Mr Adams and O'Hare in 2008 when he was President-elect, and he was accused of a "lapse of judgment".
Why are you replaying old stuff.. is that repetition in the hope that it sticks . You showed this picture a few weeks ago. Let me remind you that.
1. There are pictures of your Queen shaking the hands of known ..not suspected IRA Leaders . Martin McGuiness.
2. Sinn Fein , the organisation that these two no Americans belong is a perfectly LEGAL political party, and has Members of Parliament in 4 Parliaments, including Westminster ,Stormont ,and Dublin ...and worse has Government Ministries in Northern Ireland. I who have the opportunity to vote for them, have never done so, and never intend to.
3. You negotiate with your adversaries ,that is how agreements are made. It was the trojan work by John Hume over thirty hard years , which made possible the transition from unthinking Republican support in the USA, which allowed people like Biden to embrace parliamentary republicanism on the Island of Ireland. Right minded people , make up their own minds ,not have them made up for them by narrow minded trolls.
4. There is no warrant in existence against Ms O 'Hare or Adams. She has served as a SF representative in the USA for years.

Reactions: flecc and Woosh

Advertisers