Cycling. Health. Covid. Diet.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
my nan died on Sunday after a 2 month stint at Gloucester hospital and went in at first with a so called chest infection and nothing was done for weeks diagnosis wise until we started complaining as when no one was there the staff did not bother to do anything than pump her full of drugs for weeks for the pain she was in as turned out is was kidney failure in the last week she was there after a scan we forced them to do and the nhs even sent a bed out to her house so could die at home just days b4 and still there now it is fkn disgusting and neglect as at 85 it is just a bed to die in from the nhs esp if no one can visit you it is a death sentence!
Since you appear to have completely run out of them, here's some commas and full stops:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ...................................................

Say ta.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Since you appear to have completely run out of them, here's some commas and full stops:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ...................................................

Say ta.

Reactions: flecc

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The article confirms a couple of important points:

1. Dangerous virus meddling experiments are far from rare in the world of virological research and Wuhan's Institute for Virology is deeply involved in them, but is not alone.

2. There has been a consistent effort by some key players in the area of virology to a) discredit the idea of a lab leak (something we know happened four times with SARS in China in the last few years) and also, to hide information about the work of virology institutes like the one in Wuhan. Interestingly, a database run by the Wuhan lab was taken off line in the spring of 2020. It had previously been available to other virologists, but no, no more.

I admit the next point is circumstantial, but it is persuasive, I think: What are the chances that a natural pathogen from bats that live a thousand miles away from Wuhan, first appeared right next to the Wuhan lab, which experiments with the same kind of viruses, with the intention of enabling them to attack human cells? It is absolutely demonstrable that Shi Jengli does that kind of work. She has published numerous papers about doing it.

Also, one of the points made in the article about natural evolution needs an additional question put to the writer. If this virus naturally evolved in bats, civets and humans, it necessarily would have done so in small steps. Where are these viruses which show these small genetic changes on the way to being Sars-Covid-2? With Sars and Mers - two naturally evolved very dangerous viruses, the gene line showing gradual change was easily found in the population of animals, and their keepers who were affected. This is not true of Sars-Covid-2. It just burst on the world in late Autumn 2019, fully equipped with the perfect Furin Cleavage mechanism to very efficiently infect human cells, and it did so right next to the Wuhan Lab.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

we never got any of those tho did we and in full lock down the supermarkets was covid exempt and had traffic lights to get in and out.

and im still not dead :p

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Why you are afraid of vaccines:

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

hurry up for ffs lol :p and ill still not be dead :cool:

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Fear not vaccines, fear aliens:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
my nan died on Sunday after a 2 month stint at Gloucester hospital and went in at first with a so called chest infection and nothing was done for weeks diagnosis wise until we started complaining as when no one was there the staff did not bother to do anything than pump her full of drugs for weeks for the pain she was in as turned out is was kidney failure in the last week she was there after a scan we forced them to do and the nhs even sent a bed out to her house so could die at home just days b4 and still there now it is fkn disgusting and neglect as at 85 it is just a bed to die in from the nhs esp if no one can visit you it is a death sentence!

yet she was tested all the time for the virus and never had it never had the vaccine and died from old age on the death cert.
Sorry to hear about that. The same happened to my neighbour two months ago - she was 94: chest infection (not Covid). She died in hospital. Once the lungs can't process oxygen, internal organs start to cease functioning. It's death from "Old age", if someone dies from something that a younger person could reasonably be expected to recover from: chest infection, a fall. Maybe it's a blessing she died at home... dying while on morphine looks peaceful, but I've read that it eventually feels like being choked to death. We'll all get there in the end.

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
and it is 5k for a box and to put it in a oven fkn waste of money ill be going in the brown wheelie bin on a Tuesday and up the incinerator for free :D

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
The least painful way to go is in extreme cold, like Scott of the Antarctic... initially painful but then you drift off to sleep, and a permanent nothing, but I can't imagine hospices/hospitals freezing inmates as part of their "End of Life Care".

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
it was paid for a while back as should of died 3 years ago lol

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
it was paid for a while back as should of died 3 years ago lol
Just be thankful that your culture doesn't require to have eaten her:

...but it would have saved 5k (minus sandwich bread, ketchup and relishes). The funeral could have cost her an arm and a leg instead. Best not bring this up while talking to your relatives.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I'll never forget my Grandad's last words, before we buried him: "Let me out! I'm not dead!"

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The least painful way to go is in extreme cold, like Scott of the Antarctic... initially painful but then you drift off to sleep, and a permanent nothing, but I can't imagine hospices/hospitals freezing inmates as part of their "End of Life Care".
How do you know that freezing is the least painful way to go? Is there some research on the matter?

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
and it is 5k for a box and to put it in a oven fkn waste of money ill be going in the brown wheelie bin on a Tuesday and up the incinerator for free
Unless of course its a house fire that gets you, then its pretty much done for you.
On the positive note, this way at least your relatives won't be able to ransack your house for all your personal goodies.
With yourself it's probably ironic that you end up in a similar way to your volcano vapourizer ;)

How do you know that freezing is the least painful way to go? Is there some research on the matter?
I've had hypothermia in -20c and i can attest its probably not such a bad way to go.
You start off shaking with the cold and thats quite unpleasant, teeth chattering etc, then the shaking stops and you feel ok and start to drift off to sleep. It's the sleep you dont wake up from though. I consider myself lucky to have had it noticed and action taken(hospital)

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
It crosses your mind when you have a terminal illness (or it did mine). I saw some research somewhere, but it was quite a while ago. Very low temperatures slow and disrupt chemical reactions, which you'd normally experience as pain. Another low pain (or brief pain) death would be the very rapid crushing of one's skull, but I don't see that ever being offered at hospices or hospitals either. They could release an anvil.

Last edited: