E-Bikeshop.co.uk

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
no envelope i think with it wrapped in bit of bubble wrap with the invoice.

Reactions: LeighPing

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
go see the price of his dropper posts:eek:

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
They are in business to make a profit, it's up you as a customer to decide who is best for yourself. Shop around but cheapest isn't always the best.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
would you pay 150 more for a seat post than what cr sells them for,i doubt it lol

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
George said:
Beware of E-Bikeshop.co.uk Farnham Bad Experience
George said:
I want to warn potential purchasers against making a purchase from E-Bikeshop.co.uk Farnham.
I purchased an Electric bike from them it was delivered on the 02/06/2016
I unpacked the bike and decided that it was not for me so the next day I repacked the bike and on the 04/06/2016 I emailed E-Bike Shop to inform them I am canceling the sale under the 14 day right of return (Distance Selling Regulations) the owner of E-Bike Shop Martin said OK. return the bike for a refund.
The bike arrived at E-Bike Shop and I was contacted by Martin who informed me that I would only receive a 60% of the purchase price refund as he said the bike had been used.
You can imagine how taken aback I was by this as I never even fitted the pedals to the bike.
Apart from the fact that I had never used the bike I think that when other companies are offering 365 days to return E-Bikes returns policy leaves something to be desired.
I advise all potential customers of E-Bike Shop Farnham to proceed only with extreme caution and at your own risk.
At least you got some pedals, even if they weren't fitted. :)

Did you settle for the 60% refund that you were unlawfully offered? :eek:

Did you feel that you were being coerced and kept the bike because of that? What was the eventual outcome? Have you taken legal action? Is it still ongoing?

So many questions. So little time.. :D

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
if he dont want it and has not even put the pedals on martin is taking the p and should give him his money back end off.

Please note that if you wish to exercise your right to return goods under these provisions items must be NEW and UNUSED in order to receive a full refund. The retail sales value of a used item is generally 60% of the new and unused value. THIS APPLIES EVEN IF A BIKE HAS BEEN RIDDEN ONLY ONCE. Please therefore ensure that the item has not been used at all unless you are likely to receive only 60% of what you paid for it when new. Please USE A BOX and proper packing materials. Items damaged due to careless packaging will not be refunded. Sales of items specially ordered, including specially ordered sizes, or customised to customers requirements are final & may not be returned.

StewC

Pedelecer
Feb 20, 2016
Lancing, on the South Downs.

Geome

Pedelecer
May 14, 2016
UK
I might add that I purchased the bike over the phone and not through the companies website I was never given any Terms and Conditions either before or after the sale

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
where is the bike now?, it does not matter how you bought it its crystle clear on his web site.

unless it was a custom size or customised ?

Geome

Pedelecer
May 14, 2016
UK
Maybe he's just peeing you about after you peed him about.
What do you mean it's not for you?
Why didn't you do some proper research and test ride a bike.
Save yourself and any dealer you approach a load of hassle.

Most small businesses have not got the time and resources to mess about like that.
So I presume that this statement means that you have never returned an item