Votes: 2 8.7%
  • terrible!

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
It wouldn't work in 'Little Britain'. We're not ready for that. They've only just given us a whopping 250w to play with. :rolleyes:

Ooh.. I see that there is a 250. But I'd also like to see what's 'under the hood'?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
A pile of shite that is nearly 30kg :eek: also 4 new threads from a new poster on the same item looks like we have another Troll.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: LeighPing and Vic

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
A pile of shite that is nearly 30kg :eek: also 4 new threads from a new poster on the same item looks like we have another Troll.
So the aerodynamic fairing is negated by the weight. Mmmmmmmm...

Vic

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 4, 2016
Reisterstown, USA
If you are genuine, then welcome to the forum.

We can be a cynical bunch, and to be honest, your first few posts do look like you're peddling your wares.
I'm just interested what you think of it that's all
Cause it differs much from what we are used to see in electric bikes

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
I think members like soundwave will like the design, but for the majority, I reckon the fairing will put them off from purchasing one.

It might well be a superb bike underneath all that plastic, but for me it's a big fat no in its current state... Sorry Vic.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

Vic

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 4, 2016
Reisterstown, USA
I think members like soundwave will like the design, but for the majority, I reckon the fairing will put buyers off.

It might well be a superb bike underneath all that plastic, but for me it's a big fat no in its current state... Sorry Vic.
Thanks really for your critics. That's what I was looking for, really
a fresh view :)

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
Jeeze.... That is hideous. Without doubt the worst designed Ebike i've ever seen.
Pretty obvious that Vic is a spammer as well.

• :D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The view on such products is very different in the UK from that in the USA Vic. We tend to be less receptive of such drastic styling changes and more conservative in our tastes.

Of course we have seen these forms of advanced e-bike styling from the USA before, so it's not entirely new. Apart from a number of Kickstarter projects, there's also the Optibike. In that connection it's interesting that as well as the advanced style Elite Series, Optibike now make a number of more conventional e-bikes as well in both the Pro Series and the Urban Series. This seems to indicate that their advanced styling frame has some marketing limitations.

I only know of one UK person buying an Optibike Elite type.

• Agree

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
The view on such products is very different in the UK from that in the USA Vic. We tend to be less receptive of such drastic styling changes and more conservative in our tastes.
Come on flecc you can say old fashioned :p

I answered on another thread. More shortcomings than advantages. I have seen uglier pedelecs, many of which are in production... Or on alibaba.

• :D