Go to work on a Pineapple! Wisper Folder sneak preview.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
The Wisper Whisper?

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I am sitting with the design team at the moment. The name is a real sticking point, I am reading all your suggestions out as we get them. Moth and IT seem to have it at the moment although Ole (with the accent!) has also been suggested. I like Pineapple! This has to be a name that works internationally. Very tricky.

Thanks for all the suggestions....

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
"The bike whisperer" coming to a big screen near you soon!
I am sitting with the design team at the moment. The name is a real sticking point, I am reading all your suggestions out as we get them. Moth and IT seem to have it at the moment although Ole (with the accent!) has also been suggested. I like Pineapple! This has to be a name that works internationally. Very tricky.

Thanks for all the suggestions....
Ananas, I would say very sticky... :p

• :D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Pineapple is a good name, but probably won't appeal to all. There'll be those who can't see the sense of a fruit name on a bike.

I like IT, Wisper It has a definite appeal in various spoken ways. Not only the obvious hushed Wisper it but also in the sense of there are many e-folders but this one is It.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Pineapple is a good name, but probably won't appeal to all. There'll be those who can't see the sense of a fruit name on a bike.

I like IT, Wisper It has a definite appeal in various spoken ways. Not only the obvious hushed Wisper it but also in the sense of there are many e-folders but this one is It.
My worry Tony is the two words together. Whisper is to speak with a very quiet voice or Shhhh.... do you see where I am going with this? The Wisper IT? My competition would have a feild day! :eek:

Reactions: flecc

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Our Chinese design team leader working with the design guys in the U.K. thinks we have an easy task comming up with the name. He has just said “OK I’ll think of the name, you design the frame lock!” Maybe he has a point! :rolleyes:

565BFEF7-4FC3-4895-A03A-4465CB776BDB.jpeg

Reactions: flecc

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Our Chinese design team leader working with the design guys in the U.K. thinks we have an easy task comming up with the name. He has just said “OK I’ll think of the name, you design the frame lock!” Maybe he has a point! :rolleyes:

View attachment 23666
Typical product engineer who doesn't grasp the fact the success of the product is 95% down to marketing.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
My worry Tony is the two words together. Whisper is to speak with a very quiet voice or Shhhh.... do you see where I am going with this? The Wisper IT? My competition would have a feild day! :eek:
I thought of that hush meaning as a plus point. In selling mode I could make play with the Wisper It name and amuse the prospective customer(s) in more than one way.

That's true about the competition being amused in a negative way, but they aren't the customers buying them of course.

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Of course if you were very naughty you could have the Pineapple name on the frame this way:

pineApple

Maybe also iBike.

:D