Great customer service from Cyclezee

drsolly

Pedelecer
Jan 21, 2014
I phoned Cyclezee on Friday, and ordered 100gm of molykote grease. It arrived on Saturday morning!

Thanks

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I phoned Cyclezee on Friday, and ordered 100gm of molykote grease. It arrived on Saturday morning!

Thanks
Like greased lightening.

Reactions: superDove
C

Cyclezee

Thank you DR ;), i'm so glad that I had eaten lunch before reading JH's comment:eek:

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Thank you DR ;), i'm so glad that I had eaten lunch before reading JH's comment:eek:
So long as that's all Cornishmen put up the dog's backside.

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
Oh yuss - Has to be a long stick too, on account of not being able to run very fast in the wellies.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
JH and RF, you are being very rude.
If I were Cyclezee whose service I know is excellent, I'd relegate you both to second class post in future.
Hatti

C

Cyclezee

JH and RF, you are being very rude.
If I were Cyclezee whose service I know is excellent, I'd relegate you both to second class post in future.
Hatti
Sounds like a good idea Hatti;)

BTW, the parcel you sent to me yesterday by Parcelforce arrived this morning within the 90 minute delivery window, well done Woosh, excellent service as usual:)

I contrast, I am getting all sorts of grief today from a guy in Kent who wasn't in when a delivery was attempted yesterday by City Link.

This is despite letting him know in advance and providing tracking details, but apparently it is all my fault:(

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Of course it isn't your fault. I sympathise,
Funnily enough I am being 'courted' by City Link. They are a wee bit dearer than PF but do a 24 hour service rather than 48. When we used them before we found them good...so I am tempted. But having said that, PF have been on first class behaviour lately. Tricky one.

C

Cyclezee

Of course it isn't your fault. I sympathise,
Funnily enough I am being 'courted' by City Link. They are a wee bit dearer than PF but do a 24 hour service rather than 48. When we used them before we found them good...so I am tempted. But having said that, PF have been on first class behaviour lately. Tricky one.
That is funny, yesterday I had a call from PF, but they are dearer than CL:confused:

One important factor is I have good relationship with the CL driver which always helps, the guy from TNT is also good...as long as you don't make the mistake of starting a conversation, he can go on a bit.

I did glean something interesting from him though, he told me any parcels for Scotland have to be placed at the back of the truck along with the international freight so that they can be unloaded firsto_O

Do TNT have some advance info about the vote for independence?

drsolly

Pedelecer
Jan 21, 2014
I've had something shipped to me via Yodel, shipped July 31. On Aug 8, the tracking was showing as "Not delivered yet". And Aug 9, it was showing as "Delivered Aug 1". Strange. It was signed for, they say. But it wasn't delivered, and it wasn't signed for by me, and the name they say that signed it is my name, but isn't how I'd sign anything (my name would, of course, have been on the address label).

I called Yodel to complain (although really, since I'm not Yodel's customer, it isn't for me to comlain, it's for the shipper, so I did the shipper a favour). Yodel say they're looking into it.

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
JH and RF, you are being very rude.<br />If I were Cyclezee, whose service I know is excellent, I'd relegate you both to second class post in future. <br />Hatti<br/>
Hah - Promotion!