Happy Christmas!

daniel.weck

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 8, 2009
Best wishes to all e-riders and families ! :)

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Well someone had to start the Christmas post lol

And just to remind everyone of Blew it's (Bob's) wonderful post a few weeks back here. I would have to say for me, it was one of the most relaxing, inspirational and calm posts I have read on here this year and came with some amazing photos.

Happy Christmas to you all as well.

Jerry

C

Cyclezee

I would just like to add to the previous sentiments by wishing everybody a happy 2010 with some better cycling weather;)

J:) hn

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Last edited:

jasono

Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2009
Leicestershire
I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a great New Year - I've a feeling 2010 will be a good year for e-biking! :)

Take care all and God bless

Jason

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yes, have a great Christmas everyone, don't try stunting on ice with your bikes when the worse for drink :)D) so you make sure of the right start for a Prosperous and Happy New Year.

lemmy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Bah! Humbug! Under EU Directive 351 Subsection 3a (Customs and Culture Control) Christmas in now illegal. Fines of up to €5,000 will be imposed on anyone guilty of happiness or goodwill.

Now get back to work all of you. :D

Pete

Pedelecer
Oct 17, 2009
Best Wishes everybody. This forum is the best thing I joined in 2009, so a big thank you to all those who helped me. Also would like to second Jerry's comments about Blew it's post on the Ridgeway, a great antidote for the recent weather.
Pete

Dynamic Position

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2009
Pedelec's Forums is the best thing I joined too. E-biking has been a very enjoyable experience. Flecc thanks for the advice, the stunt tests on ice have been cancelled.;)

Anybody invented e-ski's yet?:)

Wishing everybody the best wishes for Christmas.

rustic

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 31, 2008
North Essex
My gifts have all been purchased & wrapped, wife & daughter out til later, rest of family not coming over til tomorrow, log fire burning & a glass of Amaretto on the rocks in hand - may 2010 bring more of the same :) :) Merry Christmas all. Rus.

Barnowl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 18, 2008
And I'll third it. Merry Christmas and thanks for all the interest and amusement over the last 12 months.:)

walterd

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 26, 2009
walterd

put me 4th,and all the best for 2010 and all them new models(ebikes)that is
Walt:cool:

CeeGee

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 4, 2009
Weybridge, UK
"Wally the Wisper" is already on his 4th glass of pre-lunch sherry, and his wheels are looking decidedly wobbly, (where's that thread about a wheel truing stand?:) ) but he wishes everyone a Happy Christmas.

Colin

kaltsoplyn

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 23, 2009
Iraklion, Crete
Merry Christmas to you all.

I was just wondering, who is having the most Christmassy weather?

Here in Crete it's been partly cloudy/mostly sunshine all day long with temps around 20C (68F). You must always keep an eye on the calendar to prevent it from suddenly turning to April.

Believe it or not British people, I'm not too happy with this type of weather these days. Where's the bloody snow? Santa will be getting a heat stroke again. No wonder I'm never getting any gifts... :(

Happy holidays everyone!

EDIT: scratch that. Today it's 25C (77F)! Actually the thermometer at my balcony shows a little over 30C! For reference, Brisbane has the same temperature today. In Sydney it's colder and it's raining! Santa Claus is swimming to town...

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Merry Christmas!

Well that's it for another year, one daughter back to Leeds Uni, the other off with her boy friend and Gail (my long suffering wife!) has finaly given up trying to get me to move the 906xc out of the hall!

Thanks to all you for you invaluable help and support in 2009.

I wish you a happy and successful 2010!

All the best

David