Has anyone got a oxydrive controller

Hozaythkid

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2014
My Oxydrive controller did the same on fully charged batteries it kept cutting out with the low voltage 06 error code so a component had failed inside. The batteries soldered on for a bit more using another controller.
It’s a shame how I can’t see any error codes due to the smashed screen but hopefully this new battery and lcd will get me back to riding I miss it so much

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Might want to check the Yose battery actually has the integrated controller inside and not just an empty discharge case for the wiring seems a bit cheap to have controller as well. Description /legend doesn't suggest one is included.

Hozaythkid

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2014
Might want to check the Yose battery actually has the integrated controller inside and not just an empty discharge case for the wiring seems a bit cheap to have controller as well. Description /legend doesn't suggest one is included.
Ah right ok I was thinking it’s a bit cheap so my best bet is to buy it all from woosh then

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Y

yesss amazing idea if I can get more speed an power so a 48v battery will work fine with the 8fun motor then ? I will defo do that I’m in the U.K. but wouldn’t use full power on roads
I mean where exactly do you live? There might be someone who lives nearby that has what you need.

geezee74

Pedelecer
Jun 1, 2011
Hi, morning sure info this thread is dead but I need help with my oxydrive battery. I have tried Andrew at oxydrive but no response. My battery is completely dead. I wondered if I could Get a new battery Andy casing as the casing is cracked.
I live in Market Harborough just in case anyone is near.

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Oxydrive by H7 engineering no longer sell the kits so no longer any spares available.