Has anyone heard of or tried Toseven mid drive?

Blacklite

Pedelecer
Apr 11, 2023
God grief. Another attack. :rolleyes: There are many women called Alex, and @alexfnoble hasn't stated if it is male or female, none of the Toseven trolls have. From their online behaviour, they all seem to be the same person. For all I know, @alexfnoble could be married to itself.
If it was a woman would that make that comment fine?
Even though we all know that you meant it as a gay slur, it would still be unbelievably inappropriate no matter what gender it referred to.

You can't claim that you want civility and then be shown to have posted things like that.

It's not an attack to remind you of your disgusting and uncivil behaviour.

• Disagree
Reactions: lenny

Blacklite

Pedelecer
Apr 11, 2023
What you need son, is a humour transplant. I'll let you get on inspecting your new motor, while holding onto a tentative hope that you will in time produce a
detailed and informative series of alphanumeric characters which may or may not be a review, instead of endless baseless attacks.
Calling someone "son" like you just did isn't civil.
Asking "Do you polish your husband's big swinging balls shiny" is also not civil.

Pointing out your hypocrisy isn't an "endless, baseless attack". It's calling out a hypocrite.

Can you please post where I have endlessly and baselessly attacked you?

• Disagree
Reactions: lenny

daho11

Just Joined
Feb 22, 2023
Hi,
I use TSDZ2 with stock FW on my 27,5+ bike, I satisfied with this.

I want motor for my Fat Bike with BB 100 mm, thinking about TSDZ2 with extension for 100 BB in first, but I found threads with information about problems with breaking 100-120 mm main shafts.

So I ordered DM-02L for 100 mm BB directly from Toseven.
I am waiting for delivery.
You can check properties of Toseven LCD.
Manual in attachment.

sorry for my English

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: elinx

pxl666

Pedelecer
Mar 24, 2023
hope you will post video on yt . may i know where did you order to ? and what price with ship did they give you ?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
It looks like they have pulled the DM01 and DM02 for the moment. It's good that they have done that. Their motors are promising.

Lokz

Pedelecer
May 31, 2023
How do you mean "they pulled them"?

I asked PSWPower and them directly and both offered to sell motor to me. PSWPower has no DM02 500W 48v motor variant, only 36v.
I still wait Toseven to confirm me if there will be.
I do not plan to order till I read some independent review, especially about torque sensing quality.

It looks like they have pulled the DM01 and DM02 for the moment. It's good that they have done that. Their motors are promising.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
They removed both the 01 and 02 from their website. They have a new one but no pics yet

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
They removed them from their to7motor.cn website. Your link is to their to7motor.com and it says archives in the title.

Lokz

Pedelecer
May 31, 2023
I do not thik so. Small Chinese companies are not so famous for consistency in web presence.

However, something is going on, and I think we should wait with orders untill we get some confirmation how does it work.

They removed them from their to7motor.cn website. Your link is to their to7motor.com and it says archives in the title.

Lokz

Pedelecer
May 31, 2023
I got info that CN data is out of date. Up to date motor versions are on COM website.
Seems like they will be on the market again, soon. Production delays.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I got info that CN data is out of date. Up to date motor versions are on COM website.
did they tell you when the production properly commences?