Hi all

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
google postmortem clots vs antemortem clots
I did that, but couldn't find anything about the new white stuff. It was all about blood clots. These white things are not blood. The chicken fat clots and jelly ones have been known for a long time, but they're different. Can you give a precise link to what you found?

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I did that, but couldn't find anything about the new white stuff. It was all about blood clots. These white things are not blood. The chicken fat clots and jelly ones have been known for a long time, but they're different. Can you give a precise link to what you found?
What you're researching is hit-pieces done by the press and others to try to discredit the source. This is a very common practice that is detailed as a step in the communist handbook. The idea is that if you can't discredit the information that contradicts the false narative you're trying to spin, you discredit the source, so that people think that the information is invalid. Don't fall for it. You should read the communist handbook, then you'll get a better understanding of what's going on because they describe every technique, then you can see how they work in practice.

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Dear lord, its a communist plot.

Honestly chap, put down the internet, its a deep deep rabbit hole and nothing is as it appears. You should be long enough in the tooth to recognise these things.

• Agree
Reactions: robert44

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I did that, but couldn't find anything about the new white stuff.
The white stuff is prion. It is usually a mixture of denatured proteins. The authors of the article you sent me recapped the current thinking how covid kills people.

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Why are you showing irrelevant shite. I don't want to see conspiracy theory movies, and I already explained that chicken fat clots and jelly have been know for a long time. Where is your link for the white protein casts, which is what we're talking about. They're new and only seen since covid.
Died Suddenly Cinematic Original56303
JCs YouTube tribute act

Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
What they're finding now are not clots, so why do you keep linking articles about clots. This is how disinformation works. The white structures have been analysed, and have been found to be made of a previously unknown protein. They're long casts found in the arteries, some as long as three feet. I watched one guy pulling one out. He grabbed it with tweezers and pulled like a tug-o-war as it wound its way out.

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
What they're finding now are not clots, so why do you keep linking articles about clots. This is how disinformation works. The white structures have been analysed, and have been found to be made of a previously unknown protein. They're long casts found in the arteries, some as long as three feet. I watched one guy pulling one out. He grabbed it with tweezers and pulled like a tug-o-war as it wound its way out.
These ? (from theJC video you linked to)56354

They are post mortem blood clots - as the retired NHS consultant pathologist was trying to tell JC (and amusingly the consultant pathologist was besieged by a whole horde of people telling him he is wrong that have never seen a dead body in their lives !)

Here is that table again from an old pathology text book

They are rubbery, yellowish , take the shape of the blood vessel or vessels if they split in two and loosely attached to the vessel wall - sound like anything ? They contain fibrin (if this is the protein you are talking about)

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
They contain fibrin
the article that saneagle linked to contains a lot more information about what we know and what we still are looking into. It's by no mean the most authoritative study but it recaps in an easily accessible language the pathology of covid, the mechanism which may release active oxygen and prion-like protein formation. As with anything to do with prions, it explains why genetic plays a crucial role who will get it badly.

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Strange subject to pay interest in, when yer deid yer deid.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I will try and take a look later, I found this article from an embalmer https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/a-clot-too-far-an-embalmer-dissects-antivax-misinformation-about-blood-clots-in-died-suddenly/

There was 2 things that I learnt

"White fibrin clots: Blood clots that lack red blood cells, often found in the right atrium of the heart"

The effects of the embalming process

"One of the functions of formaldehyde is to coagulate protein,"
Nobody's disagreeing with that. The point is that these are new. Countless people have come forward and said that what they're seeing them now in a significant proportion of bodies, they didn't see any before mid 2021. It's new stuff. Somebody needs to explain why it suddenly came from nowhere. What causes it. Is it harmful? Why isn't it in all bodies? Why is it in so many? Lots of questions, but no answers. If this happened 20 years ago, it would be all over the press and every medical publication.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Have a look at this and tell me what you think:
So some enbaumers noticed something they didn't see before. As far as I can see, there is nothing special about those white stuff/threads that some enbaumers pulled out of the carotid arteries. We know they are made of fibrin in the blood and proteins that line the epithelial walls of the arteries. Covid is a disease, it can kill the lining of your arteries, cause it to detach and kill you, or as prions, can continue forming the white stuff after you died. There is little interest because we know that their spikes can attach easily to furin, we discussed SARS-COV2 spike protein since covid started. Furin is key to the way anthrax kills people. You can draw parallel there.
I don't see where Campbell want to go with this. I thought that SARS-COV2 was man made because SARS-COVs in the wild don't attach to furin.

chris667

Pedelecer
Apr 7, 2009
Once again, the thread is hijacked by whatever stream of consciousness is in one of the regular's heads. The OP leaves, never to come back.

And so the forum trundles on towards irrelevance.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Once again, the thread is hijacked by whatever stream of consciousness is in one of the regular's heads. The OP leaves, never to come back.

And so the forum trundles on towards irrelevance.
The forum is a bit like comics and the tabloid press Chris.

Mostly useless but very entertaining nonetheless.