Is this your stolen Oxygen?

jdallan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2013
Like me you haven't got a reply, but when you do mine's a Zlaty Bazanto_O

Definitely not that nasty American Budweiser which is like having sex in a canoe:eek:
I can remember what a canoe is............:(

Jim

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Isn't it a sad reflection of society when ones first thought is " perhaps its stolen!"
Thinking as an eBay seller... among other things, I have sold 3 bikes on eBay all for top money, one got me just short of £600 and I started them all at £0.99. So I ask myself, how would I feel if someone suggested I had stolen them!
Well, as I am not nor ever have been a thief, I would be pretty pissed to say the least.
Oh, and I drink Whiskey, but I suppose I am too far away to take advantage...

C

Cyclezee

Message from seller:
"im a Bike trader its sold as seen thats how i got it cheers
-2014-damms"

Willber G

Pedelecer
Feb 15, 2014
Southampton
Curses, I've had a reply! I shall let you be the judge of it:

"Dear Willber G,

no im s Bike trader thats how i got it cheers

- 2014-damms"​

I'm afraid you'll have to share these, it's all they have...

Reactions: Gubbins

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
Sounds like he may well buy bikes from police auctions & sell them on; in which case they are most likely stolen/recovered & never reclaimed by owners who've had an insurance payout.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
So as I predicted as a possibility in this post, he was buying to resell. I always thought that more likely, since those who steal are not usually so stupid as to openly advertise their loot.

C

Cyclezee

So as I predicted as a possibility in this post, he was buying to resell. I always thought that more likely, since those who steal are not usually so stupid as to openly advertise their loot.
Yes indeed, that is one plausible explanation.

D

Deleted member 4366

I agree. There's still lots of other possible explanations either way. It still sounds suspicious to me. If he was a bike trader, how come he hasn't sold any before? It still doesn't add up to me.

Clockwise

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 28, 2013
I agree. There's still lots of other possible explanations either way. It still sounds suspicious to me. If he was a bike trader, how come he hasn't sold any before? It still doesn't add up to me.
Only just finished a stay at her majestys pleasure. The good "bike traders" she has complimentary visit for a few years at a time, all expenses paid with 24/7 security.