Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Last edited:

GeeWIn

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 26, 2021
thanks, I have found this which might work. Thinking of getting the 6.4 aH version

now i just would need to know which cable versions (picture 3) to order, and which is the conntroller from topbikekit which would work in the system (the smallest version, as there is not much space to fit it)

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
If buying the battery on AliExp might as well get the KT controller and display as well.
Fir the battery connection the bullets can be a bit crappy and the shroud protectors eventually melt because the bullets tbh can't handle the heat.
For battery connection opt for #2 Anderson Powerpole or the XT in pic 3 or 4 but first order the controller and get the battery with the opposing correct connection.

Are you looking for all WP connectors or SM block connector's ?
I use Ofkeet with no issues.

KT Controller 36V 48V 250W 350W 500W 750W 1000W 1500W Waterproof Brushless Electric Bicycle Controller with Light Function|Electric Bicycle Accessories| - AliExpress

For fully WP connectors opt for #4 controller with the Black/Red Anderson power pole connectors and #2 on the battery pic.
From Ofkeet store select your display, an 1T5 cable and PAS with 3 pin yellow connector. For PAS we need to know which BB the bike has.

With WP connectors it is very hard to fault diagnose, so a lot of us use the SM Block connectors. It all boils down to how neat or how you hide the wires.