New bottom bracket motor

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
That is what an E Bike should look like, Lets hope it lives up to its looks......any chance of a translation anyone and some technical facts? lol

have tried a goggle translate but very poor information

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Like the old Swiss BikeTec Flyer F type motor. Looks a bit different though!

P.S. Battery for one of these recently quoted as 1400 euros! ( £1216 )

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks Miles, seems as though it might be similar to the Flyer F in that it also allows motor or pedal drive independently, though I'm not familiar with that one's internals.

Hi ,

this kind of Motors is in my eyes the best, but not easy to install.
I have the crankdrive motors in my stock and technical information you find on my Website. please have a look: Der Umbausatz a little bit down you find the Motor and data with drawing you find on Für technisch Interessierte
by myself, i only drive crankdrive-motors because with my weight, an hubmotor is senseless on the Hill ;-) You can drive step hills more easy as with the hub. Some customer use the Motor for the trikes on the frontarm like the scorpion trike and so on.

regards
frank

Boby

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 27, 2008
Flyer F is still a winer

Flyer F is (or was) available since 1999. The width of Flyer F motor crank is 8cm (3in). 8cm is typical bike crank width.

Chuan-Xin Technology motor crank looks far wider. Maybe even this motor crank is uncomfortably wide.

I wonder why Flyer F old concept is still so difficult to imitate.

Last edited: