Opinions Please.....?

Alan103

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2015
Why do you prefer woosh than ansmann? Or fast4ward? Any particular reason? Please share....
I like the ansmann that you mentioned and if I could get that one I probably would because of the already mentioned spec and warranty, the fast4ward is too similar to the woosh sport CD, component and weight wise to justify the extra expense, although its got a better battery and charging time.
I particularly like the Sport because it ticks so many boxes for me, price, weight, looks, frame size, full throttle,5 levels of assistance, reasonable components, Samsung battery, cost of replacement batteries etc. and reputation of customer service. They are also getting in new kit to build more, so hopefully a few upgrades too, just have to wait and see before making a definite decision.

tapash

Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2015
I like the ansmann that you mentioned and if I could get that one I probably would because of the already mentioned spec and warranty, the fast4ward is too similar to the woosh sport CD, component and weight wise to justify the extra expense, although its got a better battery and charging time.
I particularly like the Sport because it ticks so many boxes for me, price, weight, looks, frame size, full throttle,5 levels of assistance, reasonable components, Samsung battery, cost of replacement batteries etc. and reputation of customer service. They are also getting in new kit to build more, so hopefully a few upgrades too, just have to wait and see before making a definite decision.
Thanks for sharing. I gave a call today to woosh sales. He said they are getting a large delivery tomorrow and and if can give a call on Tuesday they peobably would have some news about sports CD model. If you plan to have a test ride once its in stock please do share your findings and also the one you gonna go for. My local bike shops do not keep these brands and these dealers are very far away from me. Seems we both have pretty much same requirements. Therefore it would be good to know from you.

Last edited:

tapash

Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2015
Who is here from Wooshbike? I mostly see sales rep from either Kudos or Cyclezee!!

tapash

Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2015
Is there a review available of woosh Sports CD ? I was not able to find one!!!

C

Cyclezee

Why have the decided not to make them any more?
Hi Scott,

It was business decision by Ansmann to focus their electric bike division on the manufacture of motors, batteries, kits etc.

My personal opinion is the bikes are high quality, good specification and as consequence the RRP was also high, the prices we sell for makes them a bargain.

The warranty is exceptional and this will not change, Ansmann is a diverse company and not going away.

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see the same models and some new ones reemerge only under a different brand name with Ansmann supplying the drive systems and batteries.

Reactions: Scott clarke

Scott clarke

Pedelecer
May 5, 2015
It's a fantastic bike and with the warrenty and the fact the brand is not only well known but also the company as a whole has a great reputation means the purchase price isn't as bad as it first looks. They say you get what you pay for and for the price you are getting a bargain.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
woosh are upgrading the Sport CD to 36V 15AH battery and 20A controller.
It's not ready yet.

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
Is that mean the price is gonna go up than the quoted price on the website currently?
For sure I expect. But that battery and controller would give it more power and a lot more range. With the 9Ah battery the range is pitiful if you go fast or live in a hilly area.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
Thanks, trex. I was eagerly waiting for this.

But I always didnt like the idea of having the controller separately mounted. Like all modern bikes we see they have the controller is built-in the battery pack. For me it looks a bit old style. :(
most of the kudos bikes also have controllers on the seat tube unless they have rack battery. Controllers that can be integrated with bottle batteries usually have 6 FETs. The controller on the Krieger and Sport CD are Lishui LS947, too big to go inside the battery casing.

tapash

Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2015
most of the kudos bikes also have controllers on the seat tube unless they have rack battery. Controllers that can be integrated with bottle batteries usually have 6 FETs. The controller on the Krieger and Sport CD are Lishui LS947, too big to go inside the battery casing.
Another feature caught my attention is the throttle. Every bike i have came across so far throttle is always on the right. But on woosh bikes are on the left!!! Why is that? Pros cons?