please help!!

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Yes that makes sense Tony...But the main thing in German thread is the way the dealers criticised the new product with baseless crap, trying to BS the interested novice.

Well our Bosch bike has gone, Sob Sob...... So will wait to see what the new year brings I guess...

I hope you are right re new crank drive bikes....

Saying that.... the 350 watt Bosch looks nice!lol

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Too late Tara, the submission had to in by today (19th). Hopefully the info given was sufficient though.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
To still be in the research phase 2 days prior to the dissertation being submitted is cutting it fine. It makes you wonder what the final quality of the work will be like.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
To still be in the research phase 2 days prior to the dissertation being submitted is cutting it fine. It makes you wonder what the final quality of the work will be like.
Based on recent past history results, he could well be a future Prime Minister!

C

Cyclezee

I was the first member of this forum when it opened in 2006, but have always been a helper rather than needing to ask. However, I've seen virtually every post since inception and contributed well over 18,000 posts so have a good overall picture. I can say that the replies above from oigoi and Caph are an accurate reflection of virtually all opinions on these points and you can be completely confident in using them as representative of forum opinion over the last 5 years.
Ditto to that.

Orraman

Pedelecer
May 4, 2008
He has been trying to post and has gained an extension because of this forum.

Dave

Hello Everyone,

Thank you soooooo much for your quick replies. The responses are invaluable. I told my supervisor that I am finally able to post messages on this forum (I have been trying to do so since July- my join date) and got an extension till the 23rd :) :)

Thanks a lot again. I am very grateful for all the replies I got. More responses are welcome.

Kind Regards,
Less Harrowed student

nottinghamunistudent

Just Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to say a BIG Thank you for all the responses you guys gave in. It really did help me in my research. I will post again when I get my results. Hopefully it will be worthwhile so I can share it with you all. Again thank you for all the help. You guys are AWESOME :D

Kind Regards,
Hopeful Nottingham Graduate

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Best wishes on the results, I hope you are successful and look forward to hearing.