Prices of the electricity we use to charge

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
its renewable tech ie you throw it in the bin and buy a new one because they dont want you to fix it as you dont own it.

out of warranty any company can do a firmware update and brick the car from working same as apple do to the computers ipads only have 5 year software support.
This is incorrect e.g. iPad Mini 4 was released in September 2015 & is still receiving updates. Latest iPadOS 15.8.2 released March 5, 2024. That is 8.5 years.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
How long does Apple support iPads?
On average, Apple provides software updates for 5–6 years. But every time the company launches a new operating system, it stops supporting some of the older models.

The latest operating system, iPadOS 17, is compatible with the iPad Pro (2nd Generation), iPad Air (3rd Generation), iPad (6th Generation), and iPad mini (5th Generation and newer).

When should you replace your iPad?
If you've had your iPad for a while but it works perfectly, hang on to it. But if your tablet's nearing the 5-year-or-older mark, watch out for these signs it may be time to replace it.

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
How long does Apple support iPads?
On average, Apple provides software updates for 5–6 years. But every time the company launches a new operating system, it stops supporting some of the older models.

The latest operating system, iPadOS 17, is compatible with the iPad Pro (2nd Generation), iPad Air (3rd Generation), iPad (6th Generation), and iPad mini (5th Generation and newer).

When should you replace your iPad?
If you've had your iPad for a while but it works perfectly, hang on to it. But if your tablet's nearing the 5-year-or-older mark, watch out for these signs it may be time to replace it.
Just because you have cut & pasted an article that you found on the Internet doesn't make it true. Apple is still providing updates to iPads that are 8.5 years old. That is a fact.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
factory reset it and watch what happens i have a imac from 2011 and after it had the og os put back on it google would not even work but i got windows on it without boot camp.

and i did the same with a old acer tablet reset it and google blocked could not even get the play store to work so in the bin that went.

even win 10 is up this year update wise but the ps1 still works tho :p

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Was surge profiteering using smart meters the plan all along? Glad I will never have a smart meter :cool:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
mine got blocked the other day and fkn thing did not stop filling up so had a $hit through the kitchen celling and had to have the mew led light replaced :rolleyes:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Neighbourhoods would get extremely whiffy if water companies started charging extra for surge pooing, I can imagine that being their next profiteering gambit - they're all so much in hock these days, I wonder if they're angling to fail so they can get bailed out at taxpayer expense.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
mine got blocked the other day and fkn thing did not stop filling up so had a $hit through the kitchen celling and had to have the mew led light replaced :rolleyes:
Was that a big surge poo? They'll quite rightly fine you for that in future you know. Please don't upload a photo.

esuark

Pedelecer
Jul 23, 2019
kent
I have some small share holdings and always vote against the remunerations of executhieves but if you read carefully it usually says the results are an advisory vote, meaning that it is non-binding. who`d a thought.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

] :confused:

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
“Is Uranus Conscious?

"The Engine That Drives Our Oceans Is Slowing—And That Could End Life as We Know It"

"First plastic demonstrated to not create microplastics" has been tested

Reactions: flecc and Woosh

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Neighbourhoods would get extremely whiffy if water companies started charging extra for surge pooing, I can imagine that being their next profiteering gambit - they're all so much in hock these days, I wonder if they're angling to fail so they can get bailed out at taxpayer expense.

:D