The New 2012 Xipi

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
War is nothing but human sacrifice, where we give up our best and youngest to be slaughtered.

An aberration in itself, but to compound it with pomp and circumstance is utterly disgraceful

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
Sorry Flecc but can you give a few more examples as the State or Royal opening of Parliament actually goes back to the 16th century. However I do agree that as a nation we have allowed ourself to be happy to be impressed by trivia and celebrity. Perhaps if we concentrated on some of the better things we have achieved such as innovation and inventiveness we might create rather than just buy in poor quality rip offs.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Not being a historian I can't be specific about details, but I understand the uniforms and other regalia and trimmings worn at this and some other civil ceremonies were created in Victorian times. I wasn't referring to the actual events of course which are mostly historically verifiable, just the presentation. For more than that you'll have to ask historians, I don't have their knowledge, and frankly I don't find this subject important, agreeing with you on the greater importance of the content of your last sentence.

BOSSBRODY

Just Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Xipi Stealth Outlook 1,500 watt

Well I decided to stump up the cash and buy a "Xipi Stealth Outlook 1,500 watt" unfortunately I cant really offer an opinion as the bike has failed after only 2 weeks and half a dozen rides, I now have to return the power-pack etc for inspection by XIPI, lets hope its a simple fix and returned soon, I will follow-up after the problem is sorted - FINGERS CROSSED..

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Hi Brian

Sorry about your Problem

You have a problem with the Battery not charging

we sent out a new Charger next day Unfortunately this was not the problem

Because the New kube contains the battery and controller Made in the UK

we are able to repair in our workshop and return within a day

The kit is 4 parts rear motor Kube and Throttle and Battery charger

Frank

BOSSBRODY

Just Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Hi Brian

Sorry about your Problem

You have a problem with the Battery not charging

we sent out a new Charger next day Unfortunately this was not the problem

Because the New kube contains the battery and controller Made in the UK

we are able to repair in our workshop and return within a day

The kit is 4 parts rear motor Kube and Throttle and Battery charger

Frank

Very true Frank, cant fault the quick turnaround for the charger...

C

Cyclezee

The Customer is King

Very true Frank, cant fault the quick turnaround for the charger...
Fair play to Frank,

He is dealing with the issue quickly.

Nothing can be guaranteed to be 100% fault free regardless of cost or origin and it is important that problems are dealt with promptly and to the customers satisfaction.