The NOT Gears, How Many is Too Many? thread

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
OK, so far we have had politics and some philosphy in the this thread, what about religion and sex............not at the same time you understand:eek:
Trust you to drag this down to that level .....just when we were all having such fun :D

OK then I will start, with the first new topic , religion, ......I am Church of England.....and I am non practising......

Now your other topic, sex, is up to you.....after all, remember. you started it......this should/could be very interesting .......:D

Please try, very hard , not to make me splutter my coffee......

Lynda :)

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
OK then I will start, with the first new topic , religion, ......I am Church of England.....and I am non practising......
How does one practise being Church of England ?

Just to jump on the religion topic, I was a born again Christian until I woke up from that delusion.

Then again Christians would argue its not a religion and that if I am no longer a Christian I was never one in the first place :p

Some of the best discussions I have now are with Christians :)

Regards

Jerry

Last edited:

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Oh no it got moved to a different forum I only ever visit the main electric bicycles one and the classifieds lmao!

Time to broaden my horizons I guess :p

Regards

Jerry

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Your answer should probably have been here Jerry......but its fun being rebels I think, and as flecc says.....life should be about fun :D

DJH

Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2011
North Yorkshire
Dead on Jerry, how can anyone treat this mad world as being in any way serious.

Life is either a dirty trick or a sick joke played upon all of us, and it too often consists of something like 5% pleasure, 5% misery and 90% humdrum tedious routine.

The only logical life options in those circumstances are to end it or treat it as a joke.
That's why we ride electric bikes!!:)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
OK, so far we have had politics and some philosphy in the this thread, what about religion and sex............not at the same time you understand:eek:
Not at the same time? That's religious discrimination!

At the same time is fundamental to many Satanists and some branches of witchcraft.

On religion in general, I love looking at the very early history of the Judeo-Christian religion and accompanying archaeological researches which expose the sham in every respect. The origins of Yahweh (God) and Baal (the Devil) as junior gods out of a large number are fascinating, as is the account of Yahweh's wife. Makes nonsense of women being excluded from religious practice!

C

Cyclezee

Not at the same time? That's religious discrimination!

At the same time is fundamental to many Satanists and some branches of witchcraft.
As ususal Tony, I bow to to your superiour knowledge in these matters:eek:

I wonder if Lynda has any contribution to make on these particular issues:)

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Hey this forum seems like fun I may spend more time checking it out lol

Regards

Jerry

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Gosh Bode I have learnt something new as well :)

I can't believe I have never seen/used that option before lol

Thanks

Jerry

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
I wonder if Lynda has any contribution to make on these particular issues:)

ROFLOL.......Uh Oh ! .......please dont tempt me.........you know full well I could get this thread locked in an instant :D :D

Advertisers