Vekkit

Rickhunter

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 4, 2021
Oh yes, I will definitely be the most patient customer on earth! And your feedback will certainly tone down the tempers of some angry people on Vekkit and let it sink in until the kit comes to konk their doors as well :)

Reactions: Jayem Andem

studiocorgi

Just Joined
Aug 19, 2021
Vekkit is a fraudulent company.
I'm Korean and I ordered to the UK address.

- I ordered and paid on May 6th / vekkit.com (attached invoice)

-June 4th / When I inquired about the delivery schedule on Instagram dm, the answer was that it would be prepared on the 26th to 30th.

-We don't send the goods even after another month.

- July 29th / "I'll send it this week" has been answered.

-August 6th / The tracking number came out, but we only pick the label and don't actually send the goods.

-No matter how much I send dm after that, no answer comes. (Official account, related employee account, no answer or block.)

-On August 20th /[pedelecs.co.uk] forum, I posted that vekkit is like a scam, and I got an email right away. He said he couldn't send me the product, so I told him to cancel it. They told me to delete the post, so I said I'd get my money back and delete it. (Refund will take 15 to 22 days.)

-September 15th / I sent an e-mail asking when the refund will be made, but there was no answer.

-September 16th / I sent an e-mail asking when the refund will be made, and it was blocked.

At this rate, it is doubtful that the few people who post reviews that they received the product from [vekkit] may have manipulated it.
Vekkit's Instagram official account is still open.
The Instagram of all related employees has been changed to private. I saved a screenshot of some of them on Instagram, showing their faces.
This far, of course, will be seen by vekkit, who works here. If you don't take care of it right away, I won't stay still either.

Attachments

Rickhunter

Aug 4, 2021
It's really sad to read what happened to you StudioCorgi, as I also have an order pending for quite some time ...It's weird ... And I share your doubts although TMc posted pictures of his kit and yet he was also a bit apprehensive before receiving it at home... I don't know what to think anymore... But for sure, not responding to your customers is the worst thing you can do...

Pavel: Now it's your turn... I think you owe a public explanation. Don't you? :(

Last edited:

joshi23

Just Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Same experience here. No response to my e-Mails from Vekkit for 60 days now since the date i cancelled my order.

I even wrote a registered letter to their post adresse which returend to me because the adress from the website was unknown.

Last edited:

Jayem Andem

Just Joined
Oct 7, 2021
***WARNING ⚠***

Vekkit is not a trustworthy company - BEWARE.

They debit full payment for orders immediately, and then refuse to engage with their Clients, even long after orders are due to dispatch. They ignore all forms of contact, including formal Order Cancellation Requests, and will not refund monies paid. The posts above are not exceptional one-off cases: This is not a trustworthy operator and should be avoided.

Reactions: joshi23

Jayem Andem

Just Joined
Oct 7, 2021
Hi.

We cannot answer faster than 3-5 days like many other brands which produce e-bikes or e-bike kits(not just resell or rebrand china stuff). It's not because we don't want to answer - it's because the whole team working on solving production and shipping problems (new month = new problems, new delays with components for kits, new shipping rules, etc). Sure we can hire more people, make the price higher by 30-40% and answer all questions within a day. Or we can just buy "fake" reviews on Trustpilot as some other brands do. Instead of all this, we spend our time and budget not on aggressive Ads but on improving our kits and our new support ticketing system too (we plan to launch it 1-10th September). I'm sure that we'll be able to answer all e-mails within 1-2 days with this new system.

We issue all refunds on customs fees on the next working day after we receive an e-mail from the customer but processing takes up to 15 working days.
Hi.

We cannot answer faster than 3-5 days like many other brands which produce e-bikes or e-bike kits(not just resell or rebrand china stuff). It's not because we don't want to answer - it's because the whole team working on solving production and shipping problems (new month = new problems, new delays with components for kits, new shipping rules, etc). Sure we can hire more people, make the price higher by 30-40% and answer all questions within a day. Or we can just buy "fake" reviews on Trustpilot as some other brands do. Instead of all this, we spend our time and budget not on aggressive Ads but on improving our kits and our new support ticketing system too (we plan to launch it 1-10th September). I'm sure that we'll be able to answer all e-mails within 1-2 days with this new system.

We issue all refunds on customs fees on the next working day after we receive an e-mail from the customer but processing takes up to 15 working days.
PAVEL: Your response is a joke. I have sent 5 emails in the last 4 weeks (including since 10th September) seeking to cancel my order, and you have neither acknowledged nor responded to any of them. If your new support ticketing system is in place, then that, like the rest of your Customer Service, doesn’t work. SO USERS CAN’T HAVE MUCH CONFIDENCE IN YOUR TECHNOLOGY. It is simply untrue for you to say that you refund customers fees on the next working day after you receive any email. You do not. All I want is my order cancelled and my money back. PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU.

Gandan

Just Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Several worrying posts here, no more answers from Vekkit and no reviews at Trustpilot (positive or negative) or elsewhere.

I really would like to order a kit but obviously not the smartest thing to do at the moment.

Looking forward to more information...

Carbon.

Nov 24, 2020
I was eager to buy their kit but I also haven't received any response. It didn't look good (particularly before purchasing) so I decided not to buy it. Contact stopped immediately some times ago.

Jayem Andem

Just Joined
Oct 7, 2021
***WARNING ⚠***

Vekkit is not a trustworthy company - BEWARE.

They debit full payment for orders immediately, and then refuse to engage with their Clients, even long after orders are due to dispatch. They ignore all forms of contact, including formal Order Cancellation Requests, and will not refund monies paid. The posts above are not exceptional one-off cases: This is not a trustworthy operator and should be avoided.
UPDATE: Vekkit have confirmed that my order has been cancelled - but 2 weeks on and there is still no sign of my money. And they still won't engage with emails.

Reactions: joshi23

Skibum332

Just Joined
Oct 6, 2021
I ordered in May, due July and nothing. Several emails re-sent once a week calmly said oh yes it’s being built, here’s a link to watch it’s progress.
Since August there’s been no movement to the build progress and for about 7 weeks it’s been stuck at ‘welding battery’ - near the end of the build process seemingly.
Guess what? No replies to any emails in these last 7 weeks….
@hey_pavel you have my money (like you have many others’ ) - answer us!
I think it may be time for some social media action…

Paul0348

Just Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Same for me, I ordered at the end of May and was expecting delivery at the end of July. Last reply I received from Pavel was the 10th August where he told me mine was in production and should be shipped end of August. For the last 6 weeks or so, the status page has been carrying a banner stating:
We are very sorry but all current orders will be shipped after 1th, October because of a shortage of Nordic Semiconductors microchips, STM32 microchips, and 21700 li-ion cells used for our batteries. The lead time for Raytac modules with Nordic Semiconductors is 26-30 weeks and of course, nobody is ready to wait so much time. That's why we decided to migrate to other modules. It means that we should develop new PCBs, cases, mounts for PCBs, etc. The firmware will be the same because we really like how kits are stable and new modules allow us to use our current firmware. The whole team is working on this new version of Vekkit that's why we cannot answer all e-mails (we still answer urgent questions if something happened with a kit) but we promise that we'll answer all e-mails by 10th, September.

So, I waited until after the 1st October before trying to contact them, but have not received any replies. I still have some faith, as I like the product and still want it, but surely they should try to inform us the latest status and give us a reasonable estimate of when we are likely to receive our orders.

@hey_pavel - also why don't you update the banner with the latest info or put an automatic reply onto your email with the latest situation. Failure to communicate just makes us nervous that we have been scammed. I really hope we haven't and that your problems will soon be resolved.

Rickhunter

Aug 4, 2021
I am tired of this company. If they can't even respond before you get your kit, I can't imagine the day when you have a problem with it... If you get it. This company is unsustainable, a bunch of thieves who think they can get away with such an attitude.

I don't believe a word of it and I don't even trust them anymore. And as someone said on a Facebook post, all they do IF they respond to you is buy time to shove it up your ass. The SWYTCH community on their Facebook page knows about this...... A shame.

VEKKIT >>> You got an F for customer service and a C- for your product. Don't even mention reliability when you received it.... So Pavel, Aleksey, Dimitriy, Max, Marina, you are just thieving little clowns and you will get nothing from us!! I'm done, PERIOD!

Last edited:

Rickhunter

Aug 4, 2021
I ordered in May, due July and nothing. Several emails re-sent once a week calmly said oh yes it’s being built, here’s a link to watch it’s progress.
Since August there’s been no movement to the build progress and for about 7 weeks it’s been stuck at ‘welding battery’ - near the end of the build process seemingly.
Guess what? No replies to any emails in these last 7 weeks….
@hey_pavel you have my money (like you have many others’ ) - answer us!
I think it may be time for some social media action…
Still stuck in 'welding battery' on the production line page? :rolleyes:

billevans

Just Joined
Nov 26, 2021
Still stuck in 'welding battery' on the production line page? :rolleyes:
Did you ever get your kit? I ordered same about a month ago. Now I'm wondering how to get my money back.... no correspondence after the initial receipt, no reply to any emails....

Skibum332

Just Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Did you ever get your kit? I ordered same about a month ago. Now I'm wondering how to get my money back.... no correspondence after the initial receipt, no reply to any emails....
Nope - request a chargeback from your card provider.

Paul0348

Just Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Did any of you who have requested a refund from Vekkit get your money back? I note they have stopped trading and state that you can either wait for the orders to be fulfilled or request a refund.

billevans

Just Joined
Nov 26, 2021
Did any of you who have requested a refund from Vekkit get your money back? I note they have stopped trading and state that you can either wait for the orders to be fulfilled or request a refund.
I got my credit card company to charge back, and I was returned the money in a few days. I have never received any correspondence from vekkit, nor its founder who I have tried to contact on several platforms. So it seemed pointless to ask them for a refund.

Bikesenior

Just Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Vekkit.jpg

3 months ago I had contact with Pavel about a warranty case. He replied immediately and told me to send my kit directly to Pavel's home address in Poland at my own expense.
Since then I have heard nothing from Vekkit. The kit has disappeared, and Pavel has not contacted me even after repeated enquiries.

R_P_65

Just Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Same issue here, I have a Vekkt kit for my Brompton since a year, last year in the summer also had a warranty case and had to send my battery in, communication always has been difficult but then at least the problem was solved quickly and got my battery back, now however my pedal sensor doesn't work anymore and all communication has stopped, have been sending mails the past 2 months but no reply whatsoever. Their website is still live but when you try to order it says "out of stock" with estimated delivery times end of this year. I fear that they are out of business.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
If the pedal/PAS sensor is a std three wire job then one should be able to use any generic PAS sensor, all one has to do it make sure the wire order is correct.