What conversion to choose???

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
He is way past fanatical.....he is full blown iron man 100 miles every sunday....but i rekon if i can do a 50 mile 'short ride' at a good pace then it wont be as painful for him to go out with me! lol :eek:
I doubt that iron man can keep up with a derestricted 500W BBS02 crank drive kit and 15AH bottle battery. Downhill yes, but not up hills.

D

Deleted member 4366

Not only am i an e-bike novice....im a forum virgin too......Am i supposed to reply like this instead of doing a new post?

Bit personal D8veh...we only just met! lol......it is the crossbar version 2014 model...is it enough to say that I am 5ft 9 and above average weight??? or do you need specifics?? :
Weight is very important when deciding which motor to get. If you don't say what it is, I can't advise you.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
in fact for a proper, professional estimate we usually require all vital statistics, in mm...
Lets start the ball rolling 38-28-36 ;), inchs are better for these.
For batteries look also lookat Eclipse.

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
If you want to keep up then a recumbent can draft him but no advantage to him after you. Fit it with an electric kit then you might be able to hold on to his pace?

And the size weight questions from D8veh is a serious one. It's to do with power requirements as a 16 stone man needs a lot more power than a 6 stone one.

L888neh

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 23, 2015
Thanks everyone - lots to think about - need to do some research and will let you know how i get on! :)

C

Cyclezee

Hi L888,

Just to let you know that with an eZee kit you have the option of a front rear motor wheel and a down tube or rear rack mounted battery.