What's flecc up to now?...

coops

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2007
Manchester U.K.
my circulation is still returning after much of the day riding in intensive product testing. Some may commute every weekday, but I'm going out seven days a week for six months currently doing this.

No, I'm not going to say what with, top secret. :cool:

Wait six months. :eek:
Intriguing yet again flecc! After a total of... nil success guessing your previous exploits, and assuming you weren't being tongue in cheek when you said 'top secret', I figure it might be wiser not to try & guess... (assuming its even possible or likely anyone could!) but although there would appear to be plenty of time, I have an inkling what you might be up to & that it might not necessarily take 6 months ;) though if it is what I think, the longer it goes on the better the news... ?!

So, is it really top secret or are you open to guesses agan this time? And if we do guess right, would you let us know before the 6 months/test period is up?... I'm guessing that you might have already dropped some clues in the forum...:D

Stuart.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Really top secret Stuart, and I may well not be able to say anything at six months either. Only the manufacturer can say when.

And there are no clues of course, and no response to guesses.

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
It really is Rocket science!

I reckon he's discovered an ebike propulsion system that can get him to the moon and back in time to replenish his organic Wensleydale supply (Don't forget the Crackers ,Gromit)..
Actually, thinking about it is isn't rocket science what he's doing.. He's surprised us all and forsken retirement to return to his old job.... presenting News at Ten!!:D

BW
musicbooks

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
self generating/chargeing battery

or maybe a self generating/chargeing battery system that charges as you ride, that never needs plugging into the mains to charge unless been stood unused for a long period of time...this would save the carrying of spare bulky batteries and of course the extra £280 to fork out....:rolleyes:

coops

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2007
Manchester U.K.
Ok, thanks flecc - wasn't sure if your words were tongue-in-cheek, but now I know they weren't so you've saved me having to fail at guessing again this time! :D

(Though it looks like the others are making up for me! ;))

Good luck with the tests & all the cycling & hope it all goes well :)

Stuart.

Last edited:

coops

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2007
Manchester U.K.
:D hahaha! Not the first time its been tried here, either! ;)

I suppose the diplomatic answer to the question then would be "at least 15 miles and over 600ft of ascent a day" :D - though you could use this thread to keep a log of your total distance & ascent if you wanted to, flecc?

Though I suspect a true diplomat would think twice (or probably less) before saying nothing! (unlike me) ;).

Stuart.

Last edited:

tgame

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 6, 2007
Felixstowe
www.axst45.dsl.pipex.com
[QUOTEI have an inkling what you might be up to & that it might not necessarily take 6 months ;)
[/QUOTE]

I bet he's got hold of a fuel cell. Think I'll go down his way on my new Agattu and waylay him. We know his test routes don't we. Or what about a video cam set up to record his face? But we don't know his face do we? Mmm - must give this some thought.

nigel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 18, 2006
maybe its ezee showing intrest in the Q bike:D it would be good for the quando to have some gears oh well 6 months is not to long to wait:( NIGEL

Sep 24, 2007
Think I'll go down his way on my new Agattu and waylay him.
I phoned 50Cycles today and they told me that the diamond frame Agattus have supposedly been sent from Germany and that they are en route. Apparently, they will be sending them out to us next week. I hope.........

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Think I'll go down his way on my new Agattu and waylay him. We know his test routes don't we. Or what about a video cam set up to record his face? But we don't know his face do we?
No chance of that, it's carefully disguised.

The bike, not the face. :D

C

Cyclezee

Could it be Flecc is testing the new NiMH replacement battery for the Ezee range?

John

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
No I'm not. :)

I don't even think they exist yet, 50cycles still working towards that I think.

I don't even know if they are proposing a replacement cellpack or complete battery, but the latter could be very costly to produce just for the UK and possibly introduce difficulties with registered designs, patents or intellectual rights.

C

Cyclezee

Ahaa, so that has eliminated that theory then;)
It's a completely new bike then?

John

C

Cyclezee

Ahaa, so it is an electric bike then;) Capable of a considerable daily mileage?

John

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Ahaa, so it is an electric bike then;) Capable of a considerable daily mileage?

John
Depends how many times it's charged. :D

And I haven't said it was new bike, only that I'd been riding it for a while. That could be any one of my bikes, or another one. :)