Where are Wisper Bikes Manufactured?

Phil Dryden

Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2018
Leicester
Pedelecs not Politics, please. I'm becoming fed up with the way so many of these threads become bogged down with increasingly vitriolic political arguments. Wisper posted a very informative thread explaining their new facility and it has been debased by this wrangling. Can we confine political spats to the relevant part of the forum, please. I believe that most members want to hear about pedelecs on these threads. Thank you.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Pedelecs not Politics, please. I'm becoming fed up with the way so many of these threads become bogged down with increasingly vitriolic political arguments. Wisper posted a very informative thread explaining their new facility and it has been debased by this wrangling. Can we confine political spats to the relevant part of the forum, please. I believe that most members want to hear about pedelecs on these threads. Thank you.
I agree Phil ..no more from me and hopefully from them ..
I posted this post with the factual background to Raleigh on the subject of their bicycles once it had been raised and Budsy posted a disagree with those facts and chose to turn it into a political argument about Scotland, descending into his lies about me and repeated very abusive language.

As much as I didn't want to disrupt the thread, I have a right to reply to such scurrilous posting.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I can't believe what I have read on Bugsey's posts. How on earth can such a person be an "esteemed pedelecer"?
He's not.
Whatever he is spammer or troll, he is just out to make mischief with a Scots vs rest of UK agenda more so with the English as tends to be with them.
They resent England but can't survive without Westminster's tens of millions.

Last edited:

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
Of course, Boris and the Conservatives would love to see Scotland go independent.
There would never be another Labour government.
Just that they do not want to be seen as the party that broke up the Union.
But provided the Scots keep up the pressure, the conservatives will be seen as bowing to the democratic will.
Just how Scotland will manage is another matter for them and no-one else.
Oil revenues (If the Shetlander and Orkney Islanders let them have any) will steadily decrease as the World becomes greener.
Not that that will bother them, they are so left wing they probably love Greta and Extinction Rebellion.

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
Of course, Boris and the Conservatives would love to see Scotland go independent.
There would never be another Labour government.
Just that they do not want to be seen as the party that broke up the Union.
But provided the Scots keep up the pressure, the conservatives will be seen as bowing to the democratic will.
Just how Scotland will manage is another matter for them and no-one else.
Oil revenues (If the Shetlander and Orkney Islanders let them have any) will steadily decrease as the World becomes greener.
Not that that will bother them, they are so left wing they probably love Greta and Extinction Rebellion.
This is still u lot at it yet with getting others to gang up ..

Cant you guys not just drop off with this.. and do your own things as i aint going to answer again to any of your silly posts ..ganging up on one person is a sign of weakness

Now go do one little one .

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
..ganging up on one person is a sign of weakness
We aren't ganging up on one person, we are ganging up against your appalling behaviour and foul mouth.

When you posted this to me you should have been instantly banned:

Now go take a hike on yer trike and crash and die u London kunt
I notice you edited out the last seven words later, so even you knew you were going much too far, but you still need to learn some manners.

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
We aren't ganging up on one person, we are ganging up against your appalling behaviour and foul mouth.

When you posted this to me you should have been instantly banned:

I notice you edited out the last seven words later, so even you knew you were going much too far, but you still need to learn some manners.
I made a spelling mistake and rectified such ..last 7 words u say is way wrong

Anyhow as for manners you dont possess such not with way you have been
and when someone treats a person like such ..then they shall be treated back likely
most of the time in retaliation ..and when you give it out then you
have to take it back ..and when you cant as you cant take it back
u then look to report ..i never reported one mge of yours and i have never reported
any persons mge personally and mod/s shall know that
on this very forum as it isnt my way ..Just best to just move on and talk bicycles

as im done with this now ..Meanwhile i dont hold any grudges ..have a nice day :)

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
A classic troll. Starts off quite reasonably but eventually their frustration with life breaks through and they start with the insults.
I wonder why a site such as this gets targeted by trolls. Could it be that it is only the one, who in many guises plagues us?
Could Budsy be our old friend with the stunning wife and clever bike?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Your not the only one Flecc, potty mouth also wrote in similar fashion about me though chose to use a hyphen to try and make it less insulting.

Nealh said:
It all looks very nice David, well done on setting up the new facilities.
What a sooky k-nt Nealh is telling a guy who left UK for Portugal such ^

The Guy is spoiling for a fight, they are throwing mud about and aren't capable of replying civilly when challenged in reply.

Mostly I have seen a prejudiced, bigoted not very nice individual who not is only insulting / derogatory to other members but also to nationalities.

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The last from me to say on this subject under the thread title as it distracts from David's main aims for the this thread, though as we know David has more then one come across such unpleasant characters.

MichaelM

Pedelecer
Nov 14, 2020
I was about to post to say I would rather just let it lie, but then I wouldn't be letting it lie.

Damn.

The day I start trading put-downs on the internet I'll give up altogether, but some people think that is what 'social media' are for.

And I rather admire Greta Thunberg.

"Extinction Rebellion is a global environmental movement with the stated aim of using nonviolent civil disobedience to compel government action to avoid tipping points in the climate system, biodiversity loss, and the risk of social and ecological collapse." Can't argue with that either.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Your not the only one Flecc, potty mouth also wrote in similar fashion about me though chose to use a hyphen to try and make it less insulting.

What a sooky k-nt Nealh is telling a guy who left UK for Portugal such ^

The Guy is spoiling for a fight, they are throwing mud about and aren't capable of replying civilly when challenged in reply.

Mostly I have seen a prejudiced, bigoted not very nice individual who not is only insulting / derogatory to other members but also to nationalities.
I know Neal. I didn't tell you at the time but I reported that post to Admin for insulting and abusive language, so they had two examples of this behaviour.

Reactions: budsy and Nealh

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
I was about to post to say I would rather just let it lie, but then I wouldn't be letting it lie.

Damn.

The day I start trading put-downs on the internet I'll give up altogether, but some people think that is what 'social media' are for.

And I rather admire Greta Thunberg.

"Extinction Rebellion is a global environmental movement with the stated aim of using nonviolent civil disobedience to compel government action to avoid tipping points in the climate system, biodiversity loss, and the risk of social and ecological collapse." Can't argue with that either.
The problem that I have with this is that it is fundamentally undemocratic, using ER tactics of causing great inconvenience to others.
Stand for election and if your message is popular you will succeed.

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
You are such a chump, all you do is rant at length in a futile fashion about imaginary and completely false things.

And finally I support the idea of Scottish independence and think the Scots could easily make a go of it if they choose to.
OK just seems you now know and agree im such a champ
and you also realise now that Scotland has what it takes to go it alone

and lets just leave it at that and move on but not politics again but bicycles
have a nice evening :)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
OK just seems you now know and agree im such a champ
and you also realise now that Scotland has what it takes to go it alone

and lets just leave it at that and move on but not politics again but bicycles
have a nice evening :)
I'd really like to Budsy, but you still distort what I've posted. Examples:

I don't realise NOW that Scotland could go it alone. I've long believed it, since probably before you were born.

And you've once again posted a Disagree to my denial that I've ever posted that I was a cop, thus repeating that lie. You have clearly misread or misunderstood my post about my spell of volunteering for the Home Office in work having a connection to the police. That didn't make me a police officer, I was an acting civil servant and was working AGAINST the police, as I also was earlier when teamed up with a criminal law solicitor, which didn't make me a solicitor either.